Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[/I boughut my camera,took pics,plugged in usb cord to pc.I dont know what i'm doing. I opend my computers,made a file b i am doing. ut a few pop up,copied and pasted and no photos.I dont know what I!. am doing? can somebody please help me? I feel like a total dummy?Can you beleive b4 I was disabled i always worked on a pc as a medical secretary. My poor pretty paws Sparkles.:foxes15:

·
Registered
184 Posts
If you look in the Chihuahua Pictures section there is a post at the top that tells you how to post pics using photobucket. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I'm not sure if you meant you can't get the photos from your camera to your pc, or from you pc to here.

I made a tutorial for flicker here ( it needs to be updated as they've made a change to the way you get the url)

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chihuahua-pictures/45976-tutorial-posting-pictures-flickr.html

The easiest way to post pics here -
Your pics must reside on the web - you can get free accounts on flickr and other sites.

You must copy the URL for the photo out on the web and past it here
using the "Insert Image' icon above ( it looks like a box with a mountain and a sun hanging over it - it also says 'insert image' if you hover over it with your mouse)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
H i Jazzman! I cant get my photos from my camera to the computer.

Thankyou both for responding! I dont think I can use photo buccket. I tried to make a file on my p c so I could post directly but the cd did not even kick in. My camera lit up with 3 lines up on it and would not budge. I took so mI feel like a total ditz.any photos that I want to share with my fellow chi-peeps:foxes15:

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Sounds like you forgot to load the cd that came with the camera. Most new cameras come with a cd that once loaded into your computer will allow your camera photos to transfer to your computer automatically once you plug the usb cord in then hit playback on the camera.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
H i Jazzman! I cant get my photos from my camera to the computer.

Thankyou both for responding! I dont think I can use photo buccket. I tried to make a file on my p c so I could post directly but the cd did not even kick in. My camera lit up with 3 lines up on it and would not budge. I took so mI feel like a total ditz.any photos that I want to share with my fellow chi-peeps:foxes15:
I think you have to use photobucket or flickr to be able to upload pics to this site as photobucket and flickr automatically size the pics correctly for this site. I don't think you can load your photos directly to this site as I've never been able to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts