Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not able to post pictures! :( I've done it lots of times before and never had problems. Help!!

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mia I also sent you a PM about this but haven't heard back from you ... do you know what is causing the problem :?:

Thanks

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
I know I wasnt able to post pictures because I was over my allowed limit on the site.
I dont know if you are getting any messages when you try to post the pics or not, but that might be the problem. If it is all you have to do is go back to your old posts which had attachments, click on "posted attachments" and it will give you the option to delete the pic.
If that is not the case let us know. What is it telling you when you try to post.

Jessica

PS - if the problem has been fixed ignore this post :lol:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jessica....I haven't been getting any error messages but Clare PM'ed me and said that I am over the picture-posting limit, however I can't figure out how to delete the old posts. I click on "view your posts" on the main page, but after that I don't see anything that says "delete". :?: Can you help???

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Once you find your posts that have the attachments you want to scroll down and click on the bar that says "Posted Attachments", usually its right next to the "Add an Attachment" bar.
If you click on that it will bring up what you have attached and it should give you the option to delete it.
Let me know if that helps.
Jessica

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I feel really stupid but I still don't see what you are talking about...I see the "add an attachment" bar but nothing next to it...I also looked all over and didn't see a "posted attachment" thing anywhere...

:oops:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
if it is an old post just press the x button in the top right corner next to edit and delete the whole post, this is what I did :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts