Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simba has eaten something in the garden (don't know what) probably something put out for the birds they dropped,well he has been letting off the most disgusting smells (wind ) for 2 days all day and night ,it smells like rotten eggs,he hasn'y got diarrhea,anybody got any remedies ? have given charcoal biscuits but even they aren't working:daisy:

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
The only thing that's worked for my Ernie boy with all the nasty meds he's taking right now, is activia vanilla yogurt. He had gas so bad that we couldn't stand to be in the same room with him. Got him started on the Activia and he hasn't had a problem since.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
It's ok if you haven't got visitors but otherwise they think it's you :hello1:
roflmao... yep! Poor little Ernie was so bad that it would literally make my nose burn. He was taking anti-biotics at the time. Tricia that used to be on this board said her vet recommended giving it to her little dog Holly. So I figured what the heck... and it's worked like a dream. None of the other yogurts worked though. Just the Activia. I just give him a scant amount in the morning. Not sure how much you give a larger dog.

Good luck and I'll be interested to hear how it works for you... er the dog.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts