Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone help me. For whatever reason, I can't upload any pics to my post. It keeps telling me that it exceeds my file size even though they are under 19kb and I have no attatchments uploaded.

I really don't like putting pics if Photobucket(not sure why, it just doesn't sit right with me to put a permanent pic where I can't delete it)

Anyone have any ideas why it won't let me attatch pics? It says my 16kb pic is to big by over 14 kb?

Help...I wanted to post a couple new pics of Maya

Kristi

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
i use photobucket and havent had any problems with it, you can delete pics from there too. i think alomst everyone on here uploads from a program like photobucket, sorry i'm no help :)

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Yea, after the board format was changed alot of people were having problems. So your best bet would be to use Photobucket or something like it.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
daycaremom2002 said:
Can anyone help me. For whatever reason, I can't upload any pics to my post. It keeps telling me that it exceeds my file size even though they are under 19kb and I have no attatchments uploaded.

I really don't like putting pics if Photobucket(not sure why, it just doesn't sit right with me to put a permanent pic where I can't delete it)

Anyone have any ideas why it won't let me attatch pics? It says my 16kb pic is to big by over 14 kb?

Help...I wan'ted to post a couple new pics of Maya

Kristi
Thats exactly what has happened to me, i deleted all my old photos as it said i had no room left and now it still says it exceeds the quota!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts