Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the moment I have a pet carrier that has an attachment that the car seat belt goes through. This means Jake can travel safely in the car on the front seat.

However Jake just fits into the carrier now especially with a jacket on and he does prefer to sit on the seat.

I was thinking of putting a nice soft fleece on the seat for him but to do this I need a car harness.

The question is where can I get a nice comfy car harness to fit Jake, does anyone know.

To help his measurements are

Neck 9"
Chest 13"

Thanks all

Deme x

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do they have a website, if not do they let you take cute Chi's into the store and try them on. I could always make the journey down as its only about an hour away.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Do they have a website, if not do they let you take cute Chi's into the store and try them on. I could always make the journey down as its only about an hour away.
Yes I have taken Billy in to try various bits and pieces on him. I just googled it and couldnt really find a website.

I live quite close to it, its based in a big garden centre called waterside garden centre. We could meet for coffee!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
At the moment I have a pet carrier that has an attachment that the car seat belt goes through. This means Jake can travel safely in the car on the front seat.

However Jake just fits into the carrier now especially with a jacket on and he does prefer to sit on the seat.

I was thinking of putting a nice soft fleece on the seat for him but to do this I need a car harness.

The question is where can I get a nice comfy car harness to fit Jake, does anyone know.

To help his measurements are

Neck 9"
Chest 13"

Thanks all

Deme x
Pets at home sell them,i did get one for Lily but she didn't like it,so now she sits in the passenger footwell with a blanket,and curls up asleep.I did attach her lead to the door handle at first till i was confident she wouldn't move.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have a pets at home and its on the way to the horses so tomorrow I will call in and take a look. If there isn't anything really suitable I'll be off to Peterborough and meeting Rache and hopefully Billy..

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was looking at that, so far there are 6 people looking to meet up so I'll place all locations on the map and see where a central point for us all is, then go from there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts