Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The girls went for a car ride today! We stopped off at the park for a little while and then went for another little ride. They love going "Bye bye!"

Here is a video of the girls takin a ride!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn59eSkANO0

Come on mama! I wants to go bye byes!!

I'm ready!

Hi! Yes dat is my puppy in da backwound!

This is where Kizzie always sits unless her cute self is hogging the window from Shay Shay! lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lmao too cute! that is a cute blue puppy! but it needs a washing i thinks hehehe. is ee u picked at its nose too ^^

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol It needs a washing like crazy but she gets so upset about it! My stepdad was gonna just throw it in there one day but Shayley gave him that look like pwease dont hurt my puppy lol....I hand wash it every now and then and it still looks dirty so it's not as bad as it seems! lol

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Great pics LOVED the video...what a lovely area you live in!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Aw great pics & vid
I love the pic where sees curled around her blue puppy toy! Sooo cute!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aww what cute pics! thanks for sharing
Thanks hon!

Great pics LOVED the video...what a lovely area you live in!
Thank you! Glad you liked the video! =)

Aw great pics & vid
I love the pic where sees curled around her blue puppy toy! Sooo cute!
lol Thanks! She loves that pup!

awwr such cute pics x
Thank you!

Great photos! Such a cute pair and a great video too! :)
Thank you! They get a long so well like they were meant to be!

What a cutie, love that harness. Is the bunny our security blanket??
lol It's her favorite toy. She has had it since she was a pup!

·
Registered
372 Posts
How cute! I wish my two loved to ride - I'm always on the go and hate leaving them at home. Max gets very nervous and sometimes car sick. Dottie doesn't mind the ride but she doesn't dig it either. They both love getting to a new place and seeing new people - it's the riding thats stressful!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How cute! I wish my two loved to ride - I'm always on the go and hate leaving them at home. Max gets very nervous and sometimes car sick. Dottie doesn't mind the ride but she doesn't dig it either. They both love getting to a new place and seeing new people - it's the riding thats stressful!
Aw poor Max and Dottie! That's too bad poor little things! I know every dog (not just Chi) are different when it comes to that. I'm so glad mine love going bye bye. Kizzie was scared at first but now she's a pro lol

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So cute. It definitely looks like she loves the car. I like her spoiled dress!
They def LOVE going bye bye! We are always driving somewhere and sometimes just for no reason I love taking car rides and the girls do too! They are fearless when it comes to sticking their heads out the window! (Even though it freaks me out! lol)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Great pics and video! Such a cute pair they are. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts