Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So nice of the girls to share with each other. :) Chance decided he'd rather nap in Mama's lap than share. :wink: :lol:

I'm sharing 3 that look very similar, but notice Jade's eyes in the 3. She is really working on it, isn't she!?! :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Three of the cutest girls I've ever seen!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
That is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. I am glad you caught that moment. I always have my camera with me so I can catch moment like this with Mimi and Ecko.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
What sweet little ones to share their treat. How long did that last?
Jade knows the bigger portion is in the middle--smart girl!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
What perfect pictures! You caught that perfectly! Now that's what I call a 'Kodak moment'. lol Such beautiful girls!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
LOL LOL!!! Jade's eyes in the 2nd picture! She looks like she fit in my hand. I can't even imagine how she'd look in the palm of a person with big hands, like my dad. She'd probably look microscopic!

I love Gia as always, I don't know what it is about her. And of course I love Lexie!!
Thanks for sharing Teresa!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you all so very much for your kind, sweet comments! I would reply to everyone individually, but I have to leave in about 15 minutes to take these silly girls of mine to get some dinner. :D We appreciate all of your comments very much! :daisy:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Those pics are priceless! :love7:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts