Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been soo bad about posting pics!!
Little Mia is already 4 months old and she's doing great!! She really is a good little puppy. She's even better behaved than Carl!

My handsome Carl

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha Lin, Carl's mellow-ness is all an act for pictures ;) He wouldn't want you to think he's hyper!! But he is. Especially when we have people over- he just gets too excited and jumps up and gets mouthy.
But he's a pretty good kid ;)

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Carl and Mia make such a great family.your chis love those balls made of rope mine love them at least the with stand better than the rope which Princess destroys in no time.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I have three of those rope balls for them :p
They like to gnaw on them :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
They are so cute! Carl looks like he's "tolerating" his little sister sleeping on him, however Mia looks quite content!! I love the last pic though, with the great big chihuahua smiles!!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
So adorable! I love the one of Mia lying on top of Carl - they look happy and content to be together.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Hiya, Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, they have the same smile in that last pic and OMG, the one with Mia lying on Carl is such a fab pic!

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
oh my gosh the ones of her sleeping on carl are sooo cute! :love7: they look so happy together :D i love the one at the door :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts