Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went home this weekend to visit my babies so of course I took tons of pictures!!
They're both doing very well. Carl is having a MUCH easier time adjusting to me being gone now that we have little Mia.

Mia will be EIGHT months old on the 10th- can you believe it?!

Carl always wants whatever Mia has!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Carl and Mia are so adorable and cute. I love the photo of Carl looking at Mia chewing on her Nylabone.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! They are both so sweet:) I love the 2nd picture where Carl is willing the bone to come to him:)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Aw bless them! And woo, I can understand their relative sizes now! xD

I think my puppy looks like it could be the offspring of your Carl and Mia, you know :) Gah, time flies so fast! It seems like only a few days ago you were bringing Mia home :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alisha said:
Awww I love them both :love7: Fender is really bad about wanting what everyone else has he cries & cries at them trying to get them to give it up :lol:
Haha that's how Carl is!! But when Mia wants something, she takes it away from him :p

Rah- Baby totally does look like she could be a Carl/Mia baby :lol: How funny!

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
They are soooooo cute! You KNOW I love Carl, he's just the sweetest boy. And, Mia has grown up SO much since I've seen her last. She's adorable. I love them!

How's your Mom liking Mia? I've been MIA since you got her!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Very, very cute!! :D

Just a question, how long can you leave them alone? I think that it's great to be able to leave them in the house by themselves w/o problems. I try to leave Ivy alone all the time for short periods of time so she will be ok later ... I want to get another chi though , I would love to have two! ;)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Sending kisses to both!! I missed Carl, Katie!! And last time I saw Mia, she was still Sarah. :) AWH!!! She's wonderful. Do they love eachother to death?? :) :)

I got a girl too....finally. I'll have to post pics soon!! Her name is MJ and she's another tricolor!!! XD

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KRISTI!!!!!!! Where have you been??? How are your babies? Awww you have FOUR puppies now???? Congrats on MJ- I can't wait to see pics!!
Carl and Mia definitely looove each other!!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Oh I love Carl!
Mia is a little doll.
I love the one with her tongue and
also the one with them both under the blankets.
So sweet!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome back Katie!!! I have REALLY REALLY missed you guys a lot!!! The puppy is the best thing in the entire world! She's so bitty and helpless....and she totally sees me as mommy already!! So I'm hooked. This is my first YOUNG puppy in like 5 years!! :)

I've been on a non-internet phase. LOL! I've been watching lots of movies. HAHA! And playing lots of Diablo II a few months ago....plus working 48 hours a week now. I'm staying busy.

I LOOOOOOVE Mia!! She's such a perfect little companion for Carl!!! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts