Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
she is such a cutie :love7: i just love the last picture! carl looks so happy to have a little sister :D

wow you have a huge backyard for them to run around in :shock:

how is carl doing with sharing all his toys? that's something teddy had a hard time with when i got woody i had to buy some new toys that were for both of them and put teddy's favorite toys where woody couldn't reach them.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jen said:
wow you have a huge backyard for them to run around in :shock:

how is carl doing with sharing all his toys? that's something teddy had a hard time with when i got woody i had to buy some new toys that were for both of them and put teddy's favorite toys where woody couldn't reach them.
Yes the backyard is really nice! It's really just a huge field with houses surrounding it. So it's fine until Carl starts to wander into peoples yards ;) but he's really good about listening. The baby's not so good at that yet!

At first Carl just let the baby steal all his toys from him. He was too timid to fight back. Now he runs away from her when he has toys in his mouth, and actually will play tug of war with her to keep his toys.

She still steals his toys quite a bit, so sometimes we let him in the living room to chew on a bone while the baby is gated in the kitchen. My bossy little girl ;)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Katie 18 said:
At first Carl just let the baby steal all his toys from him. He was too timid to fight back. Now he runs away from her when he has toys in his mouth, and actually will play tug of war with her to keep his toys.
that sounds so cute :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts