Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carl has an important announcement to make…

He’s getting a baby sister!!!!!

I’m done with school in May so the breeder is going to keep her until then. She’ll be 13 weeks old when I bring her home.
I just sent in the deposit today and I was waiting to tell everyone until I was positive she’s mine!!!

She’s Sara, in the middle:

I will probably change her name. I do think the name “Sara” is cute but that is my sister’s best friend’s name, and also my cousin’s name.

And my FAVORITE picture of her:

I am SO excited! I can’t wait until MAY!!!! :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww She is CUUUUUUTE!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
katie that's such exciting news!! :D :D wow congratulations! carl will love having a little sister :) i'm so happy for you :D

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Katie, Katie Katie she is Beautiful you dark horse you...lol

Congratulations I am so Happy for you and Carl. Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
AWWWW! I am so happy for you! Congrats! It looks like she's the same color as Carl...how cute! YAY!! She is sooo sooo cute!

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
YAYYYYYYYY!!!!! The boys have another little cousin, or will soon! She is such a little doll baby, I like that last one too! I can't wait to see pics of them together!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Katie~~Oh she certainly is a beauty. I am partial to her because she looks so much like my forever baby girl Haley. I lost her to sever Encephalitis on Oct 22nd-01. I am going to put her story on here to try to help warn people of the dangers of mosquitoes. I can only hope it helps another person to convince their vet of what can happen. Congrats on your new baby girl. I love her~ she truly is a beauty.

Cara& Girls& the forever Mommy to Haley

1 - 20 of 31 Posts