Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some random pictures of my little man!! He will be 8 months old by the end of the month. He's normally a good boy, but he still has his moments where he'll bark (usually for attention) or try to pull my fingers off... :wink:

Sleeping with Easter Bird

He's so obsessed with Easter Bird that he didn't even care about the new toy on his back!

Sleeping next to Grandma:

Carl was a naughty boy this morning. He kept barking and barking and then he'd grab my hand and pull it away from me...

Barking at my foot...

After I scolded him:
(I was calling his name and he refused to look at me, haha)

His "I'm sorry mom" face

Giving me kisses because he felt bad

Later, after our trip to the Pet Bakery, he was a very good boy again :)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I missed these when they were first posted, I'm glad they were brought up again!

I love Carl, he is such a cutie pie! :love4:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the nice comments!! He really is a good boy. Right now he's chewing a bone on his blanket :)

I don't want to say this because last time I did I jinxed it buuut...he hasn't had an accident in a long time!!! :D

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I love Carl too! :) I swear his pics make him look like he acts just like little Tito sometimes! Tito will be perfectly good, but if Marley gets into doing something bad (which he does quite a bit, but I love him to death anyway) Tito has to do it too. EVERYTHING big brother does Tito has to do!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts