Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a bunch of random pictures of Carl that I've taken over the past couple weeks. I haven't posted pics in quite a while!!

Carl in the morning: I have to drag myself out of bed while he gets to curl up and sleep under the covers (no fair!)

"I think I'll just sleep for a while...have fun at school mom!"

Carl's lost a bit of his puppy chub. A combination of not eating much anymore, and lots of exercise. He used to be SUCH a pig and now he just doesn't eat much anymore...hmm

We were getting work done in our yard and they had to mark where the electricity etc. cords ran in the ground. Carl enjoyed chewing on the flags.

I wub my baby. Carl will be NINE months old at the end of the month.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ms_P said:
Looks like he loves being outside.
Oh YES! He would live outside if I would let him ;-)
Luckily I have a balcony deck off of my kitchen, so I can just leave the door open and Carl can go out there as he pleases (since I don't have a fenced-in yard). Otherwise he sits by the front door and cries. :?

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love-Lola said:
He is so cute! My lola has that same pink mouse that your puppy has in the banner
From Wal-mart? Carl looves it. Except he's been SO destructive with his toys lately, and today he ripped open Mousie's stomach!! :mad:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kari said:
He looks really muscular now. :wink:
Hey you're right, I didn't notice that before. In the 4th pic- look at those leg muscles!! lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts