Chihuahua People Forum banner

Carl Pics!!!

620 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Lin 
#1 ·

Carl’s new bed!
I couldn’t stand him laying on the hardwood floor when he wanted to lay in the sun in the kitchen so I found this little mat for him.

He loves it outside!

He loves fetch

I think he looks like a puppy here!

See less See more
#2 ·
After my mom goes to bed, Carl always brings his toys up to her bed. (I’m sure she appreciated me turning on the light to take pictures while she was trying to sleep!)

This is what I wake up to in the morning!

Snuggling with his Grandma

#5 ·
vviccles1 said:
I love the new bed & Carl is adorable.Is he all chi? I ask cuz my chi is supposedly purebred but her ears are floppy.
Nope, he's a mix! The "breeder" says he's a chi/pom but I think he's chi/terrier.

But his parents and his siblings all have earsr that stand up...my boy's special ;)

#14 ·
Carl, ole buddy! You handsome devil you! We love you so much and you are indeed full of soooooooo much personality. When we were shopping the other day we Phil picked up a duck exactly like Carls. If we weren't so doggone broke, I'd have bought them one just so they could have one like cousin Carl!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.