Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up the new baby today!!
She's so sweet and playful and just a happy happy puppy!!
First Carl was nervous around her (he's scared of most other dogs) and then he became obsessed with her and just followed her aaall over, sniffing her!
I think he's a little jealous of her, so we're making sure to give him plenty of attention!
Here's my brother holding her

She's 13 weeks old!
She has such a funny little yip!!
So of course I had to get a video!! Carl was laying on my lap and she would run over to him, bark, and run away!!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Such a sweetie! She sounds a bit like a squeaky toy, LOL. I'm trying to remember, but I think that is an adorable age for a chi pup. Oh, they are all good ages.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Awwwww She's so adorable Katie!! She reminds me of Rocky and BJ when they bark (when they do lol) it's so cute. The video is so cute got my whole crew barking and running from one end of house to the other trying to find the noise lol :D Your gonna have so much fun with her and Carl.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
she's adorable! :love5: and the video is so cute :D she's lucky to have such a great big brother :) i know they're going to have a lot of fun together.

congratulations!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Oh my what a gorgeous little puppy she is and I just love her colour.

It's ok Carl we all still love you very much XXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone!! She sure is entertaining!

No, she doesn't have a name yet, but I'll keep ya posted! ;)
My neighbor wants me to name her Bambi because she looks like a little deer :p

·
Registered
421 Posts
What a little darling! She's just adorable, congratulations! Glad to hear Carl is coping ok with the new addition, makes it all that much more pleaseant!

Looking forward to seeing her grow up!

x

·
Registered
406 Posts
Wow, she is sooo cute! Glad to hear her and Carl are getting along well. I'm sure they will be inseperable soon!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Poco'sMom said:
Wow, she is sooo cute! Glad to hear her and Carl are getting along well. I'm sure they will be inseperable soon!
I hope so!! I can't wait until they play together and cuddle together.
Right now it's more of Carl being curious, wondering who and what she is, and why she's here! He follows her around sniffing her, and won't leave her alone! But at the same time he doesn't want to play with her.
And she's off in her own puppy world, just running around, happy and carefree. She's quite bossy though and often steals Carl's toys!!

I think there's going to be a little bit of sibling rivalry!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
She's beautiful Katie!! :love5: I'm so happy for you and Carl that she's home now. :wink:

I think Bambi would suit her perfectly!! :love5:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts