Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hopefully bringing Carl's sister home sometime in the next week!! :love5:​

Here's a few pics the breeder recently sent me:​

She's still nameless!! I'm going to wait until I meet her before I name her.
Any names that jump out at you when you look at her?

eta: The breeder named her Sara and I really like that name but I know a lot of Sara's, including neighbors and relatives!​

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Awwwww, she is so darn cute!! I can't wait til you get her home and get more pics of her. Of course you know, she'll never take my buddy Carls place. :) :D

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
She is soooooo cute! :love1: Actually, a name that DID jump out at me was Candy! "Candy" would kind of go with "Carl", wouldn't it?!:D

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
she's adorable! i think carl is really going to enjoy his baby sister :love5:
she looks so cute in the second picture :D

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
She is very beautiful indded.
What about Zara? Similar as not to confusing for her.
There is a name that shouted out to me and that is Buttercup.

·
Registered
406 Posts
:love7: :love10: :love5: :love4: :love1: :love2: Wow, she is SOOO cute!! What a little angel :) I bet you are so excited to bring her home. I'm sure Carl will love his baby sister. Can't wait to see more pictures of her, she is gorgeous!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Oh god, she looks insanly like my Lola as a baby ::

That is crazy.

I always liked Sophie for little girls, I recently fostered a mix breed puppy and named her sophie. And Candy is VERY cute!! Good luck

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
She is beautiful Katie! I'm so happy that you're getting a little one and that Carl will have a sister to play with :) I think any name with an "e" sound on the end would be cute for her. I like Mackenzie, Zoey, Lilly, Lucy, Lacy, Sophie, Sadie, Molly, Macey, Laylee, Lizzie, Daphne, Callie, Carly (so cute but maybe too close to Carl lol),

Not "e" names I like Dakota, Delilah, Savannah, Noel , Shiloh and Darla

1 - 13 of 13 Posts