Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were getting ready to go on our walk today and the mail came- and the harness came in the mail!! Good timing!

(I gave him a treat so he would sit still...so he looks like a goof in this pic)

"I know I look good, can we please go on our walk now?"

And the FREE toys?!?! Omg idk who was more excited- me or Carl! lol

Carl and all 4 new toys:

Carl thinks he's hiding behind this toy...

And the indestructible $20 Lil' Oscar Octopus :shock:

I HIGHLY recommend the Puppia harnesses- I got mine through Pitterpatterpawz and Cheryl is the most helpful, kind person ever. And she responded to all my emails SO fast!!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a pretty girly color, but Carl's emotionally secure enough to wear it ;)
The toy is REALLY well made- I would be surprised if he managed to destroy it. He already ruined one of the new toys- the plastic rock with the face and rope and legs. He tore off a piece of plastic so I had to take it away. *sigh*

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
aww carl looks awesome in his new harness. i got mine from cheryl too, i highly recommend her too :) rocky got a lamb squeeker with his :thumbleft:

·
Registered
56 Posts
He is just too cute! I love that "hiding" picture. :D
Great looking harness. ^^

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The only thing with the harness is it's a little loose around his chest- but there's no way to adjust that. Carl didn't want to come inside and I was pulling on the leash and it was starting to slip over his ears! I can't leave it on all the time either because he can chew on it too easily- and he will :rolleyes:
It looks much more comfortable than the old nylon Petsmart one!

·
Registered
565 Posts
bonnie and oscar's puppia harnesses should be here weds or thurs, i'm so excited! i ordered pink for bonnie and red for oscar. I agree, the lady from pitterpatterpawz was so helpful, and the harnesses are cheaper there than a lot of other places I've seen them.

Carl is so cute! he looks like he's really enjoying those toys!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Katie 18 said:
I almost got the green one- I love the shade of green it comes in!!
It was either that or navy blue...or red...:D
i think im going to get the green (or red:p) for oscar when hes full grown! i LOVE the color of green it comes in too its really pretty! :thumbleft:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Carl looks so handsome in his new harness! I love the color.
Ike is getting red. Jessica wants Lilly to have everything purple.
Do they have one in purple?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts