Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom, sister, and I went to Michigan for the weekend, to visit my Grandma. The last time we brought Carl was in December and he was only 3-months old. Because of the snow he stayed inside most of the time.
But he had SO MUCH fun this time!! He loved running around her three acre yard!! She lives in the middle of nowhere so Carl had plenty of room to explore!

The second day my aunt and uncle came and brought their 5 young kids (cringe) and their big lab/chow mix. Carl was soo scared of the dog, and flipped in the submissive position every time it came near him. Or he raced over to me to pick him up (wimp!)

Exploring at Grandma's

Digging in the moss

Sharing a popsicle with the sister

More pics below...

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I brought along a ton of new bones to keep him busy! (No that's not grass, that's just Grandma's green shag carpet!)

Day 2
When the little cousins arrived...
Sniffing Danny

Becky leading around their dog, Buddy

She LOVES Carl! He's just her size!

Resting next to me

Carl hardly slept the second day, except for maybe a few hours when we went out to lunch/visited other relatives.
At bedtime, he passed out in my mom's bed :D
On the car ride home (which ended up being SIX hours- yay several accidents/detours/construction) Carl slept the ENTIRE way. The kid's exhausted!!
Doesn't he look SO tired??

·
Registered
785 Posts
Looks like Carl had a great vacation!
He looks so handsome in his Puppia harness and leash.
I love that color on him.
Your cousins are adorable!
I love the expression on Becky's face in the picture where she is holding Carl's leash.
Looks like Carl did okay with the little ones.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Wow! Sounds like he had a super time. He looks great in his blue puppia. I love the picture of the little girl with the big dog. Sweet.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love the running picture too :lol: He has the silliest expression on his face.

It was so much fun to watch him run around and explore. I wish he could do that more often.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts