Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For National Dog day yesterday, we took them to walk around one of my favorite places to shop because it's an outdoor mall that is dog friendly. Of course they love it too because most of the stores have dog treats at the counter.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe love it! I'm planning on going to an outdoor mall this weekend if it's nice out. Did you get anything good? I love shopping lol! Carolina looks so awesome in her bb and I love that yellow fabuleash! How many do you have now? Love the bear tank on Carolina, just like Ava...the color yellow really suits Carolina. Happy National dog day!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awe love it! I'm planning on going to an outdoor mall this weekend if it's nice out. Did you get anything good? I love shopping lol! Carolina looks so awesome in her bb and I love that yellow fabuleash! How many do you have now? Love the bear tank on Carolina, just like Ava...the color yellow really suits Carolina. Happy National dog day!
Thanks Meoshia. I hope you have nice weather to go this weekend. I love outdoor malls. I got a few things at Plow and Hearth for the house/yard, but that was about it. Since I was at the outlets a few weeks ago in Rehoboth, DE and Ocean City, MD I didn't really have anything I wanted right now. I have 4 fabuleashes so far. I love that bear tank too.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my gosh. SO CUTE! I really love the yellow dress on Carolina! It totally suits her coat :) Such good pups to stand so still for a picture. I must get mine to stand still.
Thanks Alyxandra. Yellow is one of my favorites for summer. My two are getting better at staying still, Carolina does a little better than Indy most of the time, but their still a work in progress too. Sometimes it's hard to expect them too when there is so much going on around them outside.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aw Carolina and indy look so sweet posing for a photo, very well behaved :)
I love Carolinas yellow dress it looks lovely with the baby pink BB shes a little doll <3
Thanks Jessica. Their both still a work in progress, but overall they are well behaved. I love yellow for summer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts