Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awwwww so pretty! I absolutely adore her new Louisdog collection. Those are perfect tees for everyday wear around the house or on errands and for layering. Ava has the pink brunch tee and I love it.

Does the grey stripe pj shirt look like pajamas to you? I think it's perfect as a regular shirt and doesn't look like pajamas at all.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awwwww so pretty! I absolutely adore her new Louisdog collection. Those are perfect tees for everyday wear around the house or on errands and for layering. Ava has the pink brunch tee and I love it.

Does the grey stripe pj shirt look like pajamas to you? I think it's perfect as a regular shirt and doesn't look like pajamas at all.
Thanks Meoshia. They are perfect for layering or just around the house, especially since I dress her everyday in the winter or else she shivers. Probably won't near as much in the summer.

I just wish all the dresses would ship that I ordered. I'm still waiting for the rest of my order from DC that I ordered on 2/12 an item from 2/4 plus 2 more after that. I just can't believe it's taking that long on the orders from February.

No, I don't think the grey stripe looks like pj's at all and looks like their other tops.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Thanks Meoshia. They are perfect for layering or just around the house, especially since I dress her everyday in the winter or else she shivers. Probably won't near as much in the summer.

I just wish all the dresses would ship that I ordered. I'm still waiting for the rest of my order from DC that I ordered on 2/12 an item from 2/4 plus 2 more after that. I just can't believe it's taking that long on the orders from February.

No, I don't think the grey stripe looks like pj's at all and looks like their other tops.

Wow! 2/4 & 2/12?? That's a long time. The package I received last week was from 2/12. I'm surprised you are still waiting. What's in the order? Is it LD? Or Wooflink? Have you emailed her about why your things are taking so long?

And thanks for telling me about the pj shirt. That was one of the reasons I didn't order any of them was because I thought they'd look like pjs in person. I definitely like them as a regular shirt.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! 2/4 & 2/12?? That's a long time. The package I received last week was from 2/12. I'm surprised you are still waiting. What's in the order? Is it LD? Or Wooflink? Have you emailed her about why your things are taking so long?

And thanks for telling me about the pj shirt. That was one of the reasons I didn't order any of them was because I thought they'd look like pjs in person. I definitely like them as a regular shirt.
I'm waiting for a Susan Lanci collar, a flower collar slide, pupperware, LD and Pretty Pet. I figured it was the susan lanci holding it up, but thought by now it would be in. I emailed Melissa last Friday, but I haven't heard a reply, so thought I'd email her again tomorrow if it doesn't ship. The LD I got today was from Posh Puppy. They ship pretty quick, 2-3 weeks and they send it 2 day priority mail.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
ohhhh, Carolina looks so pretty in all her new LD things :). on the next good sale i'm planning on getting Ellie a brunch tee. her sister Tootsie has one , but I never got Ellie one. I also may get her the button tee in the floral print.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ohhhh, Carolina looks so pretty in all her new LD things :). on the next good sale i'm planning on getting Ellie a brunch tee. her sister Tootsie has one , but I never got Ellie one. I also may get her the button tee in the floral print.
Thanks Elaina. I got these for more at home wear or layering in the winter with coats when we go outside, but I'm really liking the fit of the brunch tee and button tee and might get another one of each. Not sure if I like the fit as well on the polka dot one, even though it looks nice. The cut out for the arms is a little strange and it didn't take Carolina long to get her front leg through the neck.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Jealous!!

where did that first shirt come from, the yellow one? I love it!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
ARGH, why do you have to be so CUTE, Carolina?!! x x x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts