Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Awwww Carolina is just too cute for words, I can never get enough of her pretty face! I absolutely love love love the macaroon dress on her! Tutus are my favorite!! And the ice cream top from WL is beautiful too! Looks like she had a fabulous birthday, lucky girl!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awwww Carolina is just too cute for words, I can never get enough of her pretty face! I absolutely love love love the macaroon dress on her! Tutus are my favorite!! And the ice cream top from WL is beautiful too! Looks like she had a fabulous birthday, lucky girl!
Thanks Zorana. It's her first tutu and I didn't know how cute they really look on until I saw it in person. I think I 'm going to have to get more.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
She is just so cute and that tutu, just the cutest thing ever.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Well you know I just adore miss Carolina. She is so precious. Love the tutu dress on her and glad to see she finally got her Wooflink ice cream tank. How do you like the fit of everything?

Did you see the new Louisdog? Order any? I just put Ava's order in this morning. Now for the long wait lol. But I'm so excited about everything.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well you know I just adore miss Carolina. She is so precious. Love the tutu dress on her and glad to see she finally got her Wooflink ice cream tank. How do you like the fit of everything?

Did you see the new Louisdog? Order any? I just put Ava's order in this morning. Now for the long wait lol. But I'm so excited about everything.
Thanks Meoshia. The Wooflink fits more like a dress, being longer on her, but that's ok. Unfortunately, I just have to get over some Wooflink can fit just not as well as LD. Louis Dog seems to be a great fit in xs every time.

I finally received everything now except the Pretty Pet dress from DC. I still have an open order from Posh Puppy and I just placed that order on 3/21 and it's pending shipment already so that should go out next week.

I placed my order this morning too. I asked Melissa yesterday to add the 2 new shirts. I ordered all LD this time:

Berry N Berry shirt
Daily Organic in pink
Twirly dress in camo (love that one on Ava)
We Love Vintage top set
Oh my bowl in pink

Did you get all your stuff now?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Thanks Meoshia. The Wooflink fits more like a dress, being longer on her, but that's ok. Unfortunately, I just have to get over some Wooflink can fit just not as well as LD. Louis Dog seems to be a great fit in xs every time.

I finally received everything now except the Pretty Pet dress from DC. I still have an open order from Posh Puppy and I just placed that order on 3/21 and it's pending shipment already so that should go out next week.

I placed my order this morning too. I asked Melissa yesterday to add the 2 new shirts. I ordered all LD this time:

Berry N Berry shirt

Daily Organic in pink

We Love Vintage top set

Oh my bowl in pink

So glad your things have finally started coming in. I can't wait to see the Pretty Pet dress. That's one I'd never gotten around to ordering. Sounds like Posh Puppy is really good about shipping and fast.

Let's see if I remember lol, I ordered the following:

Berry berry tee
Star tee
Hero dress
Organic top in pink
English tutu
Ribbon top (older collection)
Denim n tutu collar in pink

We used over 1100 rewards points

My last LD order shipped on the 26th, hopefully I'll have in the next few business days. I'm still waiting for one other item to ship from DC. I also waiting for the triple dress and beige organic dress from Funnyfur.

I also ordered the smile grilled tank in pink and Padidas tee in mint from Pariero.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So glad your things have finally started coming in. I can't wait to see the Pretty Pet dress. That's one I'd never gotten around to ordering. Sounds like Posh Puppy is really good about shipping and fast.

Let's see if I remember lol, I ordered the following:

Berry berry tee
Star tee
Hero dress
Organic top in pink
English tutu
Ribbon top (older collection)
Denim n tutu collar in pink

We used over 1100 rewards points

My last LD order shipped on the 26th, hopefully I'll have in the next few business days. I'm still waiting for one other item to ship from DC. I also waiting for the triple dress and beige organic dress from Funnyfur.

I also ordered the smile grilled tank in pink and Padidas tee in mint from Pariero.
This is my second order with Posh Puppy and each time for LD they have it within a week, week and 1/2 and they ship 2 day priority. Not that I'll order from them a lot, but now I know if I want something in LD asap to order it from them. You have to spend $100 for free shipping, but that's not hard with LD to do.

Wow, you placed a nice order and Pariero too. Did you order the hero dress for Ava? I like the print, but I haven't made my mind up yet if I like the cut, style of it, so I'll look forward to pics and what you think of it in person.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
This is my second order with Posh Puppy and each time for LD they have it within a week, week and 1/2 and they ship 2 day priority. Not that I'll order from them a lot, but now I know if I want something in LD asap to order it from them. You have to spend $100 for free shipping, but that's not hard with LD to do.

Wow, you placed a nice order and Pariero too. Did you order the hero dress for Ava? I like the print, but I haven't made my mind up yet if I like the cut, style of it, so I'll look forward to pics and what you think of it in person.

Wow, that is fast shipping for LD. I wonder why so fast through Posh Puppy, but so long through DC.? The difference is quite significant. I've never ordered through Posh puppy, but I just might after hearing your experience with them.

I was undecided about the hero dress as well. I love the print and cut of it, but wasn't sure how I'd like the pin. It'll be interesting to see in person.

I can't wait to see the cami twirl dress on Carolina.

I'm not looking forward to the long wait for the new LD :-(

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, that is fast shipping for LD. I wonder why so fast through Posh Puppy, but so long through DC.? The difference is quite significant. I've never ordered through Posh puppy, but I just might after hearing your experience with them.

I was undecided about the hero dress as well. I love the print and cut of it, but wasn't sure how I'd like the pin. It'll be interesting to see in person.

I can't wait to see the cami twirl dress on Carolina.

I'm not looking forward to the long wait for the new LD :-(
If you do ever order from Posh puppy use the discount/coupon code shopping for 20% off your order. It seems to be a code you can use every time. For LD it brings most items to the price close to Melissa's when she does a sale.

I'm not looking forward to the long wait either.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts

Berry N Berry shirt
Daily Organic in pink
We Love Vintage top set
Oh my bowl in pink

I especially love the Macarroon Tutu on Carolina , but the ice cream top is very cute on her too. Ellies fits in hers the same way, like a dress but I think its cute that way too. I think this top works cause it looks cute like a dress but most of the other Wooflink are just too long :-(.
I cant wait to see how the pretty pet item looks on her. i'm hoping it will be a good fit , but I don't know.... I think it may be too big too.

I put my DC order in late last night. I also got the Berry shirt and the pink daily organic shirt in pink. The Twirly dress is on my wishlist. that bowl looks cute. I have a bunch of wooflink bowls for my girls. they are really pretty. there is a round shape and a square shape and I love them both.
the other items I ordered last night are the English tutu, the my hero dress, the floral button tee, and the cream colored bunch in ny tee.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I especially love the Macarroon Tutu on Carolina , but the ice cream top is very cute on her too. Ellies fits in hers the same way, like a dress but I think its cute that way too. I think this top works cause it looks cute like a dress but most of the other Wooflink are just too long :-(.
I cant wait to see how the pretty pet item looks on her. i'm hoping it will be a good fit , but I don't know.... I think it may be too big too.

I put my DC order in late last night. I also got the Berry shirt and the pink daily organic shirt in pink. The Twirly dress is on my wishlist. that bowl looks cute. I have a bunch of wooflink bowls for my girls. they are really pretty. there is a round shape and a square shape and I love them both.
the other items I ordered last night are the English tutu, the my hero dress, the floral button tee, and the cream colored bunch in ny tee.
Thanks Elaina, I really love the Tutu dress, it's now one of my favorites that I have so far. I think the Wooflink looks cute as a dress too, but I have to agree most would be to long and I wouldn't want many that fit that way. I just have to get over it, it's just hard because I really like Wooflinks style and colors. Louis Dog is definitely the better fit for everything on Carolina.

You and Meoshia might be right that the Pretty Pet may be too big, but I really wanted to try one piece and see. That way I'll know for sure.

You placed a nice order for Ellie, I'm assuming. I look forward to seeing her in all the new stuff once you get it.

I love the Wooflink bowls too and thought about ordering them, but I actually have Feista ware bowls for Carolina and I like them too. I wanted this bowl to pack and take with us this summer and I don't have to worry about it breaking.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
She looks adorable. I really like the Ice Cream top on her. It's interesting to see how different brands have a different fit. I'll look forward to seeing her next haul.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts