1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
She looks like such a little doll. The xs LD is fitting her so nicely. Which other things do you have on the way? Did you end up ordering from the current DC sale?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She looks like such a little doll. The xs LD is fitting her so nicely. Which other things do you have on the way? Did you end up ordering from the current DC sale?
Thank you! Yes I did order. I got everything in xs. In LD I ordered the brunch in ny tee in yellow, couple top for girls, Organic Clara top, pink dots, sleepshirt pajamas in gray and a buttons tee. In pretty pet I ordered the golden trimming dress in grey. Also ordered a crystal leash.

Still waiting for WL happy day out in pink and creme, susan lanci collar and a collar slide.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She looks adorable in her Louis dog things. I have the little pink tank and the cardigan. I never thought of pairing them. They look cute together.
Thank you. I actually like them paired together too. It will be good for spring when it's still a little chilly here.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Thank you! Yes I did order. I got everything in xs. In LD I ordered the brunch in ny tee in yellow, couple top for girls, Organic Clara top, pink dots, sleepshirt pajamas in gray and a buttons tee. In pretty pet I ordered the golden trimming dress in grey. Also ordered a crystal leash.

Still waiting for WL happy day out in pink and creme, susan lanci collar and a collar slide.

Ohhhhh good job! You ordered a lot. Which Crystal lead did you get? Is it by fabuleash? I have the LD brunch tee in pink size xs. LD tees is the only thing Ava wears xs in. Everything else is small.

I think I'm gonna skip the grey trim Pretty pet. And only order LD things this time. If I don't order the Pretty Pet dress, I can't wait to see yours. And if it's too big for Carolina then I will buy yours so you aren't stuck with it if you'd like.

Our Wooflink order shipped. I haven't heard anything about the Pariero tweed dress yet. But hopefully that will ship next week.

Can't wait to see Carolina in her other things 😊

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
She is beyond adorable. She looks so pretty in her new outfits.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh my she is beyond cute! I guess I
Should just suck it up
And buy some nice quality things for my Rona!!!
Thank you.

I know the prices are a little high, but if you order from doggie couture shop only when she has a sale, you can get some thing for only a little more than what you might pay at petsmart, petco, etc. if your not getting it on sale at petsmart and I've found the fit and quality are so much better. Some of the louisdog tops I just ordered were $26 and change instead of $41 regular price.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awwww Carolina looks so beautiful in her new Louisdog outfit, the fit is great and she is such a cute model! Sounds like you have got lots of cute stuff on the way!
Thank you.

This shopping thing is so addictive now that I've found great fit and quality.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ohhhhh good job! You ordered a lot. Which Crystal lead did you get? Is it by fabuleash? I have the LD brunch tee in pink size xs. LD tees is the only think Ava wears xs in. Everything else is small.

I think I'm gonna skip the grey trim Pretty pet. And only order LD things this time. If I don't order the Pretty Pet dress, I can't wait to see yours. And if it's too big for Carolina then I will buy yours so you aren't stuck with it if you'd like.

Our Wooflink order shipped. I haven't heard anything about the Pariero tweed dress yet. But hopefully that will ship next week.

Can't wait to see Carolina in her other things 😊
Ordered a fabuleash in rose. Look forward to seeing pictures of Ava in her new WL. I think the susan lanci is holding up my last order which had the WL in it, but I expected that since it's made to order. Had to get a cheetah collar.

I was thinking I could check with my husband cousin if the pretty pet is too big and see if she could do alterations. She's a professional seamstress with professional sewing machines. But, if not I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Ordered a fabuleash in rose. Look forward to seeing pictures of Ava in her new WL. I think the susan lanci is holding up my last order which had the WL in it, but I expected that since it's made to order. Had to get a cheetah collar.

I was thinking I could check with my husband cousin if the pretty pet is too big and see if she could do alterations. She's a professional seamstress with professional sewing machines. But, if not I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer.

I have that leash 😍. It is beautiful! I see we have very similar taste. I actually have 3 of the fabuleashes. I like to use them in the summer. The way the light reflects on the beading is really beautiful. On the official site they actually have some really cute collar charms I want to get. Love susan Lanci too. We have several of the nouveau bow collars and step in nouveau bow harness which I love! They are my second favorite harness next to the buddybelt.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
ohhhh, I love how the organic lace top and little cardigan look on Carolina !!! I only have the cardigan in size S and its way too big for Ellie . I think I may have to get her the size XS . good idea to pair those 2 together :). ( also, I think Carolina is alittle bit smaller than Ellie is . to me , it looks like Ellies lace top fits her alittle shorter than it does Carolina but both fits are great )

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ohhhh, I love how the organic lace top and little cardigan look on Carolina !!! I only have the cardigan in size S and its way too big for Ellie . I think I may have to get her the size XS . good idea to pair those 2 together :). ( also, I think Carolina is alittle bit smaller than Ellie is . to me , it looks like Ellies lace top fits her alittle shorter than it does Carolina but both fits are great )
Thanks. When I tried it on her, I was thinking too, she is not as long as I measured. Plan on measuring again when she's tired and not so wiggly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts