Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering for those of you who have carpet cleaners what kind you have. Got a Home Depot gift card and need a cleaner in the worst way. I just can't seem to get Harley 100% trained. I have looked at the Hoover and also the Bissell Pro Heat. Is it worth it as far as pet stains and odors go? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. If you have one please let me in on any tips, problems, etc. you have. Thanks!

·
Registered
706 Posts
I have a bissel and since we moved a carpet! But it is still new so I still haven't cleaned it. My old home we had all hardwood floors. I would think most carpet cleaners are about the same... maybe do a search on consumer reports. Make sure you are using an enzyme cleaner such as nature's miracle and than wait a day or two and than clean.
Good luck and I am still working on getting the rest of our basement finished if you don't want to put that gift card to use :)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
We just bought a Bissel Pro Heat. Used it once so far. It seems to work pretty good. Everything smelled good after we used it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts