Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have two chihuahuas and i have carpet all over my apartment. i'm just wondering what kind of solution do you use to remove the smell and some stains from the carpet. and also what do you use to avoid the smell...thank you...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
Natures Miracle for me three!! You can buy it at both Petsmart and Petco.

I also ordered a product called "UrineGone" ... I should be receiving it soon and I'll tell you if it works as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,825 Posts
I saw that "UrineGone" on TV and was wondering about it.
Please let us know if it works.

One or more of my cats has been going at the top of my stairs and it's difficult to get rid of the smell up there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
just go to the store and buy it, i thinks it about the same price, i always buy the 1 1/2 gallon so i dont know how much that small bottle is. 7.99 seems about right. who knows what is actually in that bottle from ebay
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
ilovekeiki said:
just go to the store and buy it, i thinks it about the same price, i always buy the 1 1/2 gallon so i dont know how much that small bottle is. 7.99 seems about right. who knows what is actually in that bottle from ebay
I've never seen it around here. We don't have "petco"or "petsmart". I buy on ebay alot and have had very few problems but i think i'll check around town to see if i can find it anywhere.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
i would call the pet stores in your area and see if they have it. petsmart sells it for 4.99 online if u want to get it from there. i just think buying something like that an ebay isnt necessary. i would be shocked if your local pet stores didnt carry it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
Jolie's mom... I'm guessing you might live in the boonies out there in Oklahoma. Try a larger feed store that carries dog stuff, they may have it. If not, I'm sure they wouldn't mind ordering it for you.

MsP, I most certainly will let everyone know if it works! I'm just excited about the free blacklight they send so I can use it. Of course, I'm not excited about finding all Cooper's little puppy accidents that I didn't know about.

I'm also going to see if "stuff" shows up on spots I cleaned with Nature's Miracle. I can't wait!!! :bounce:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
Jolie's mom... I'm guessing you might live in the boonies out there in Oklahoma. Try a larger feed store that carries dog stuff, they may have it. If not, I'm sure they wouldn't mind ordering it for you.

MsP, I most certainly will let everyone know if it works! I'm just excited about the free blacklight they send so I can use it. Of course, I'm not excited about finding all Cooper's little puppy accidents that I didn't know about.

I'm also going to see if "stuff" shows up on spots I cleaned with Nature's Miracle. I can't wait!!! :bounce:
I'm excited for you! :blob: :blob7: :hello1: :blob8:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
chimom said:
Well, you gotta admit when you get that excited about a product to remove doggie peepee - that's a little odd. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know. But I'm more excited about the blacklight they're sending to find the pee. You can use blacklights for so much more than just hunting down dog and cat pee!

And I know you are all wondering the same thing I am ... will it find pee left by Natures Miracle? Will the UrineGone work better? How much pee will the blacklight show? How much longer until it's delivered and the comparison test can begin?

You are all just as crazy as I am; you just hide it better. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
640 Posts
Hi,

I have one of those black lights and you are going to be SHOCKED when you light that thing up!! Be sure to turn all your lights off and make sure it's dark outside. And yes, even the spots that you cleaned with Nature's Miracle will show. They will not glow as brightly as the spots that have not been treated, however.

I hope you are not as sorry as I was that I did it! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
Bijou said:
Hi,

I have one of those black lights and you are going to be SHOCKED when you light that thing up!! Be sure to turn all your lights off and make sure it's dark outside. And yes, even the spots that you cleaned with Nature's Miracle will show. They will not glow as brightly as the spots that have not been treated, however.

I hope you are not as sorry as I was that I did it! :D
That's what I'm looking forward to! (I'm REALLY crazy, by the way.) I want to see, then try that UrineGone stuff and see if it really works. If it doesn't, I'm going to be so disappointed ... and probably really depressed. Not because I've got pee in my carpet though ... just because I didn't get to watch the stains disappear like in the commercial. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
Cooper said:
Jolie's mom... I'm guessing you might live in the boonies out there in Oklahoma. Try a larger feed store that carries dog stuff, they may have it. If not, I'm sure they wouldn't mind ordering it for you.

MsP, I most certainly will let everyone know if it works! I'm just excited about the free blacklight they send so I can use it. Of course, I'm not excited about finding all Cooper's little puppy accidents that I didn't know about.

I'm also going to see if "stuff" shows up on spots I cleaned with Nature's Miracle. I can't wait!!! :bounce:
I don't live in the boonies but then, i don't live in OKC or Tulsa either. I checked at Orscheln but they didn't have it. Guess i'll have to buy it online. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
Anything not in a big city is the boonies to me... Tulsa is kind of the boonies, by my definition. Or maybe more of a ghost town.

Good luck finding/ordering it though! You'll be pleased with the results :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
Cooper said:
Anything not in a big city is the boonies to me... Tulsa is kind of the boonies, by my definition. Or maybe more of a ghost town.

Good luck finding/ordering it though! You'll be pleased with the results :D
Good Lawd, Girl! Have you ever been to Tulsa? With a pop of nearly 400,000...that won't qualify as boonies or ghost town either one! lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Good Lawd, Girl! Have you ever been to Tulsa? With a pop of nearly 400,000...that won't qualify as boonies or ghost town either one! lol
I have been to Tulsa ... I must not have seen the good part though. We went to a concert at Cain's Ballroom (to see Rick Springfield!) and didn't do much touring around the city. THAT part of the city looked a lot like a ghost town though. We did go to a very nice McDonalds on our way out though.

My mistake! It's not a ghost town! :D
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top