Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
i just saw that ad for urinegone. i want to try it too..looks like fun. it reminds me of that movie with jack black...va-poo-rizer.lol

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I'm waiting patiently (okay, not so patiently) for mine to get here. You better believe after I try it out, I'm going to head straight to the computer to give everyone my expert opinion. :D

I'm also waiting on Cooper's new shirt to come in the mail so I can put his pic in the chi of the month competition. I should just go sleep by the mailbox. <sigh>

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Cooper said:
I'm waiting patiently (okay, not so patiently) for mine to get here. You better believe after I try it out, I'm going to head straight to the computer to give everyone my expert opinion. :D

I'm also waiting on Cooper's new shirt to come in the mail so I can put his pic in the chi of the month competition. I should just go sleep by the mailbox. <sigh>
I got Jolie's first dress in the mail yesterday..OMG she looks so cute in it! :toothy4: :love9: :toothy4: I will take pictures today and post them... ALso got a shirt for Boomer and will post that as well. :toothy4: :love1: :toothy4:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
You're a vicious woman. I can't wait to see my little Boomer! :D

Oh... and Jolie too... she's just as cute as he is. I hope she understands my fascination with Boom-Boom and her feelings aren't hurt. Oh... I don't want to alienate Jolie.... that would be bad.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts