Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm going to start with the Chrome Bones Blossom carrier.
This carrier is in fact leather despite a few websites calling it faux leather.
I had emailed Chrome Bones direct when I purchased the bag as leather because I saw websites calling it faux leather and was curious.

"Yes this carrier is 100% leather.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:33 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Hi!

I recently purchased a silver Blossom carrier.

The bag was sold to me as leather.. however I cannot find any markings
in it that indicate!

Can you please confirm or deny?"

It's lovely silver & has embroidered flowers & lucite bars across the top.

There are some sequins for dazzle :D and the inside has pockets for your wallet cell phone etc.
The reason I am selling is because the carrier is much too large for my little boy & we don't use it.

I'm attaching a stock pic.. and an interior shot with a 3 pound 8 week old Chihuahua with an extra blanket in the bottom to eat up some of the space, it's quite a large bag measuring at : 17" Length / 10" Height / 7" Width.

I'm not sure what to ask, I paid 150.00 at an upscale boutique.

I'll accept best reasonable offer? I am happy to ship most anywhere, the bag due to the design can collapse flat and just be wrapped for easy shipping.

I'll be listing a few others in the coming days as well, as I am spring cleaning :D
Don't be afraid to try me with offers! I'm a motivated seller :coolwink:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh one other thing Pat, it would work well with two dogs as each end of the bag has a flap that rolls down, so each dog has a side to look out.. lol although if they are anything like my two they would be piled on top of each other trying to look out one end :p

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I'm going to start with the Chrome Bones Blossom carrier.
This carrier is in fact leather despite a few websites calling it faux leather.
I had emailed Chrome Bones direct when I purchased the bag as leather because I saw websites calling it faux leather and was curious.

"Yes this carrier is 100% leather.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:33 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Hi!

I recently purchased a silver Blossom carrier.

The bag was sold to me as leather.. however I cannot find any markings
in it that indicate!

Can you please confirm or deny?"

It's lovely silver & has embroidered flowers & lucite bars across the top.

There are some sequins for dazzle :D and the inside has pockets for your wallet cell phone etc.
The reason I am selling is because the carrier is much too large for my little boy & we don't use it.

I'm attaching a stock pic.. and an interior shot with a 3 pound 8 week old Chihuahua with an extra blanket in the bottom to eat up some of the space, it's quite a large bag measuring at : 17" Length / 10" Height / 7" Width.

I'm not sure what to ask, I paid 150.00 at an upscale boutique.

I'll accept best reasonable offer? I am happy to ship most anywhere, the bag due to the design can collapse flat and just be wrapped for easy shipping.

I'll be listing a few others in the coming days as well, as I am spring cleaning :D
Don't be afraid to try me with offers! I'm a motivated seller :coolwink:
Kitty ,your babies are sooo pretty!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.