Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what these things are called...I'm looking for something to hold Miya so I can be handsfree but still have her close..like a sling..any ideas

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I bought one of these recently, as this designer had a half price sale. I have to say I am not much of a sling person ... but .... this product is FANTASTIC. Very well made, a million colors/patterns to choose from, and just the right size for our chi's. Brody is 5 pounds and he can see out if he wants, or lay down and just be secure and comfy. They are also reversible.

Kiki Hamann Canine Couture

I highly recommend!!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
I bought one of these recently, as this designer had a half price sale. I have to say I am not much of a sling person ... but .... this product is FANTASTIC. Very well made, a million colors/patterns to choose from, and just the right size for our chi's. Brody is 5 pounds and he can see out if he wants, or lay down and just be secure and comfy. They are also reversible.

Kiki Hamann Canine Couture

I highly recommend!!
I just checked those out tracy. But i can't figure out if she is selling herself or the carriers. :laughing8: Hahaha. Looks like she's some model hopeful. lol
Those don't look too terribly hard to make. I betcha u can find instructions on line for something like that.
I want a carrier for finn but something less, um low and loose, i guess.. I would like him up higher closer to my chest. He is soo obsessed i think it would be helpful to me in some instances. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I just checked those out tracy. But i can't figure out if she is selling herself or the carriers. :laughing8: Hahaha. Looks like she's some model hopeful. lol
Those don't look too terribly hard to make. I betcha u can find instructions on line for something like that.
I want a carrier for finn but something less, um low and loose, i guess.. I would like him up higher closer to my chest. He is soo obsessed i think it would be helpful to me in some instances. :)
oh you mean the human models on that page?! Yeah. LOL. She is a big deal in New York and has shows all over. Her stuff is super expensive. But she occasionally will have a sale and sell things for half off. This is the first thing I've bought from her and she was super easy to deal with and she took Pay Pal. I had it in 3 days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts