Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
starring Bungee Girl and Noelle kitty!
thought it would be cute to document these, is kinda hard because they FLY around so fast! lol worth a good laugh!

common kitty..

i DARE ya!

fine i'll just go on and SNUFFLE your FLUFFF!

common i will eat ur stinky ear!

ya! thats it commmon!

to be continued below...

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
...ok, you asked for it DOGG!

this pic accually looks kinda sweet!

stare down..

ATTACK!

do u give up yet?

ya..thats right, i win!

cheez!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aw that is sweet.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya i luv my kitty too! she's a pb devon rex... she has a pic thread somewere in other pets :D

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wonderful playtime pictures...I have never seen such fur on a cat, what kind is she?
the pics are hilarious! is that a special kind of cat? I've never seen cat hair like that b4 it looks super soft like a big blanket
ya i luv my kitty too! she's a pb devon rex... she has a pic thread somewere in other pets :D
ya i luv my kitty too! she's a pb devon rex... she has a pic thread somewere in other pets

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Aww, so cute. I have lilac tabby Cornish Rex variant who has identical fur!:D
They look like they get on. My chocalate cornish rex always has clean ears thanks to the dogs..

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww, so cute. I have lilac tabby Cornish Rex variant who has identical fur!:D
They look like they get on. My chocalate cornish rex always has clean ears thanks to the dogs..
ya..these 2 are pals, never mind the battles...but then again, that seens to be what pals do nowadays! hehe
yep.. Rex cats all seem to be quite wacky!:D if you want a lazy cat..don't get a rex!
and ya..my dogs luv to sniff noelle, especialy nose and kiss her ears..and it ends up making her crazy eventually, but she will let them do it for awhile. Definatley not other dogs but these guys are buds :D:D:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts