Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
If you're just giving the dog an ocassional cat treat, it's okay for them. My vet suggested cat treats for Cooper instead of doggy treats to help him lose weight.

(pssst... I had a 21 year old chi that ate nothing but cat food his entire life. That thing about it being unhealthy for them... I don't believe it. :wink: )

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Yeah I agree, the occassional one isn't going to be dangerous.
I sometimes give Lexi those Whiskas soft circular cat treats when I'm training her, but that's more because there's not many dog treats soft enough and small enough for my baby! :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Okay, do the ad people have keywords to figure out what ads are going to display at the bottom of threads?

Or is this just creepy?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Cooper said:
Okay, do the ad people have keywords to figure out what ads are going to display at the bottom of threads?

Or is this just creepy?
It is weird. When we had that thread going in General Chat about bras and underwear, they had Bra Ads at the bottom. :shock:

I guess they spy on us in order to see what our interests are and then put their ads on to try to sell us their stuff. :roll:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Yes. They are absolutely putting ads on to match threads. I've noticed it myself. Go to any thread and look at the ads. They're all different and all thread or post related.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I wonder what will happen if I talk about a '57 Corvette engine and how I am looking for original parts for the car but don't have enough cash to do the job at once. I wonder where I can get parts for my '57 Corvette???

<posting so I can look at the ad>
<edit... heh... look at the multiple ads at the bottom>

·
Registered
5,394 Posts

Or is this just creepy?

ha :lol: thats funny just niticed coopers mom you put about a corvette engine and the ad came up with american cars :lol:

its kinda spooky they must be watching our every post :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I wonder what would happen if we added ghost hunting to the Corvette inquiry. Let me see...

I am a ghost hunter and enjoy visiting places that are supposed to be haunted. Can I go ghost hunting in my Corvette?

<running to look>
<they're all about dogs. How boring. LOL>

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
yeah even in the depression topics there was an ad for anxiety pills :shock: :shock:

mine eat sometimes from the cat's food (especially at night) but i don't believe it's going to harm them in any way ........

kisses nat

·
Registered
158 Posts
I give Filmore little cat treats after the outside thing... they are small and just the right size... I havent found any small doggie treats that are soft.

Also, that is funny about the ads at the bottom of the thread - now advertising parts for '57 corvette and ghost tours of Savannah :D

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Nona said:
Yeah I agree, the occassional one isn't going to be dangerous.
I sometimes give Lexi those Whiskas soft circular cat treats when I'm training her, but that's more because there's not many dog treats soft enough and small enough for my baby! :roll: :lol:
I give Chico beef flavor Canine Carry Outs. I still have to break them up a bit for him but they are soft ad easy to break plus they have extra calcium for his teeth. You can buy them at Wal-Mart and they only cost like 97 cents. He loves them and they are so cute they actually look like little hunks of beef.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts