·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My attempt to the theme....(right click and save to your computer then upload to your graphic site of your choice)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Jan, that is cute as can be!!! Love it!

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jan, that is cute as can be!!! Love it!
Thank you, Tracy.... I try to learn a new technique with the siggys I create... and the striped background is the new thing I learned on this one...... I always did like the Lucy show... was one of the few shows my Mom let me watch back then.... Red Skeleton, Walt Disney.... *ahhh Memories*

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow that is awesome, I love it! :D

·
Registered
787 Posts
I'd like to try one, too, but for some reason the picture links aren't working for me...

Jan's design is really adorable!

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd like to try one, too, but for some reason the picture links aren't working for me...

Jan's design is really adorable!

I reentered the URLs.... try now........ if that doesn't work then I will post the pics here....

·
Registered
787 Posts
Okay, here's my attempt. It came out a bit small, because I couldn't find any bigger 'I Love Lucy' opening screens, alas!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Omgosh! You guys are SOOOOO cool! These are tooooo cute! HAHA I love it!! I do love the I love Lucy show, and I keep telling my husband I need an Ethel, but he isn't going for getting another Chi just yet. HAHA.. I love these! Definitely keeping them, if that is ok with you guys!

Thanks for the help, I just have three more sociology chapters, and a paper, and a math test, and a sociology test. All this week. WHEW. And I thought part time school was going to be easy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts