Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
finally got catsip! ;)
my boyfriend's 14 yr old cat tried this too before and he went crazy over it. he's a very picky eater so it was a go! (sadly no pics of the cat @ bf's place :(
here's one being cute :)

catsip & stainless steel bowl

yummy mom! :p i approve!

almost doneee~

more please! :(

*puppy eyes*

no no you had enough for today. his reaction...NOOOOO!!! gimmme!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Our Furkids Love It Too!

My husband first found CatSip at Wegmans about 2 years ago. Unfortunately it was the only store we could find it at, though you can buy it online.

Our four cats LOVE it and so does our chihuahua, Jaelyn, and our foster yorkiepoo, Junie. Because it's on the expensive side I'd mix in an ounce of water with every ounce of CatSip and they had no complaints with it (except when I accidentally add too much water to it. LOL)

To be on the safe side though... don't do what I did and feed it to them consistently. (Like once a day or even every other day.) I fed it to my kids so often that our oldest male kitty, Lucius, developed a food allergy to everything dairy related; milk, cheese, yogurt, eggs, etc. :( So now I give it to them as a rare treat, but boy do they love it! :love1:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol guys! yes do find some! they will love it...it's even guaranteed on the milk itself ("guaranteed or your money back"). btw it's the size of a regular juicy box we're used to drinking as kids. (got it at the cat section in petsmart...on the bottom it wasn't very visible) it had a expiration date of 2010 as well but when you open it, it only lasts 7 to 10 days in the fridge. his stool this morning was solid and healthy so now i know dexter is good with dairy :) recommended serving is 1/4, which there are no directions on the box itself but i found it online. try a little to test their stools first ;)

and nana4u: yes well almost everything! ^_^ this was worth it since it was only $1.19 each

1 - 7 of 7 Posts