Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I was taking a quick rest in bed this afternoon...which my girls always mistake for a free for all, wrestling, licking me, running and jumping all over. I looked over and caught Lily asleep with her head on the stairs. That is a first, Lily usually goes non-stop until collapsing around 7:00pm.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Awwwww poor lily is so tired! Now that's an interesting way to get some 馃挙馃挙lol....just precious! And she's growing up to be such a pretty lady. She will be 1 yr soon?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Puppies can be so fun...little Ava is quite a beauty. You are so kind, June 17th, so a couple of months yet. Raisin & Mia turn 3 yrs. tomorrow, I can't believe it.

Premium Member
Haha, Lily you are too funny. After a Bark to the Park we went out for lunch to a place with outdoor seating. Sapphire fell asleep on my lap with her chin on the table!

Premium Member
Puppies can be so fun...little Ava is quite a beauty. You are so kind, June 17th, so a couple of months yet. Raisin & Mia turn 3 yrs. tomorrow, I can't believe it.

Are they really gonna be 3? Awe where does the time go. And Kendall and Bailey will be 4 this yr 馃槬馃槩馃槀. My babies are getting old. And thanks, Ava is growing like a weed and her little personality is truly blossoming 馃槉馃尯

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Haha, yes she does Evelyn. It is unusual for her to do this, she is still in the crazy puppy stage. The sun just got to her.

Registered
:sunny:I've read that Chi's can be little "sun worshippers!" :sunny:

Lily is so regal looking, and I love her markings! Even though I'm happy in CO, Lily makes me wish for that warm, basking weather again!

Registered
OMG! How adorable is that? Now that looks like a little girl that goes full force so much she just poops out anywhere! lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts