Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sooooo i wanted to try something new today. i absolutely love breadsticks and have been in love with cauliflower substitutes in recipes recently so here u go <3

it was DEELISH! tastesd just like pizza minus the tomato sauce. it would go really well with marinara sauce...mmm.... :toothy8:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I keep hearing good things about these, but haven't tried them yet. But I have made a cauliflower pizza crust and it was amazing! These look pretty yummy.
i've tired cauliflower pizza crust before but it wasn't too great. i guess i can try with this recipe since it was awesome! LOL. u should def. try this one!!!

Mouth..is..watering!
mmmm yes.....i can still taste it now :p*

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
These look so good! Hubby is always looking for new ideas for meals, maybe I should get him to make me these lol - they look delish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Those look ridiculously amazing! Last time I saw one of your recipes (smoothie) I found myself at the dang grocery store 5 min later with a cart full of fruit! Luckily I'm comfy and cozy in bed, but I'm def gonna have to try this recipe sometime.

I made turkey burgers for the first time tonight. Though I was a bit skeptical of how they'd taste, it really turned out good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts