Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this works! Mimi and Leo were going crazy late last night and I tried to catch the end of it on video. These two can play all day and I think it's so funny! Not sure how to upload but I'm going to try!

Enjoy!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, that is so cute. I love how they play !! ohh, I really like that bed ... which one is that? it doesn't look familiar.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I didn't know you could put video on photobucket! That is a cute video, they look like they are having tons of fun.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow they were really going at it! Lola looked like she really wanted to join in. I love watching chi's play. Cute video 😊

They are always nuts together, I swear they know they're siblings! We call Lola the referee! She's always monitoring the situation and yells at them when they get out of hand! Lol. Ever since I got them the tiger dreamz ball bed, Moj won't come out of the crate to join, lazy boy!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hahaha they're hilarious! Odie wants to come over and play too. :)
Come on Odie (and Krystal!!), we would love your company, although I may not let u take Odie back!! Haha. Btw I got a package from Canada, thank you so much! You did not have to do that! I love love love the hoodie!! Ur the best!! Meemers says "tanks u!"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts