Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could only get this one pic so far cause he doesn't stay still unless he's sleeping. He's adorable. He has some frostbite on the edges of his ears so we have to work on that. He also has absolutely no manners. We definetely have to work on that. He's been growling at the danes, but other than that everyone seems to be getting along just fine. Oh, and he's totally housetrained. Yay!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He is darling!! So glad you have him home safe and sound. But good grief - how did the poor boy's former owners manage to get his ears frostbitten? That is SAD! I'm sure he will flourish now that he has a good home and TLC.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He is adorable. It's a good thing he has such a good mummy now to keep him safe. Give him loads of hugs and kisses and I am sure he will make a remarkable turn around.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Poor little Cedric!! I got a slight frost bite on my toes years ago (like 24 years ago) when I went skiing and they will still go numb if they get to cold. I'm glad he found you, little dogs especially Chi's don't belong outside.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts