Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this weekend has been really nice, It was my anniversary on friday so we just chilled out Pizza and drinks!

Saturday was dog training day everything was good then we made home made burgers and watched some crappy TV. Today my parents came over as it was my dads birthday on Monday so we celebrated it today! We even got him a Pablo cake :)!

The rest of the sunday is being spent surfing the web, I'm phoning tomorrow to enquire about the dog grooming course and to get my City And Guilds qualification in it so one step closer to doing my dream job woohoo! We also bought the dogs a really cool dog bed which was on sale so can't wait for that to be delivered.

All in, good weekend.

The cake we got!

Me and Neeva having a selfie.

My dad, Pablo and his cake!

And this is the cool bed we got on sale from them, 5 star reviews and its quite large so they can have a cuddle.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Love that bed Caitlin really nice! :D and it will match your sofa perfectly. Pablo looks so happy with your dad bless him. Loving the birthday cake, the 'P' on the collar is the best. You and neeva are both looking stunning!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love that bed Caitlin really nice! :D and it will match your sofa perfectly. Pablo looks so happy with your dad bless him. Loving the birthday cake, the 'P' on the collar is the best. You and neeva are both looking stunning!
On sale for 15 quid so I can't argue with that! I'll take out the cushion though and replace it with one of the plush ones Ive got for them and maybe put a throw in, Haha aww he loves him thats his favourite human ever! And thank you, you flatterer you!! She's super scruffy looking the now but her hair is coming in through her ears and tail which is exciting!!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Love that bed Caitlin really nice!
and it will match your sofa perfectly. Pablo looks so happy with your dad bless him. Loving the birthday cake, the 'P' on the collar is the best. You and neeva are both looking stunning!
On sale for 15 quid so I can't argue with that! I'll take out the cushion though and replace it with one of the plush ones Ive got for them and maybe put a throw in, Haha aww he loves him thats his favourite human ever! And thank you, you flatterer you!! She's super scruffy looking the now but her hair is coming in through her ears and tail which is exciting!!
Wow that's a bargain i thought it would of been around 100. It will look even better after you've done that :) I wonder how long it will take for her adult coat to come in, do you know?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow that's a bargain i thought it would of been around 100. It will look even better after you've done that :) I wonder how long it will take for her adult coat to come in, do you know?
I'm signed up to pet planet, and I love a bargain! they emailed me today about their end of season sale so I thought I'd have a looksie, beats the ones I was going to buy which were quite dear! But they had so much stuff you should totally have a look for the pups. They've got so much stuff its really fab and the delivery is fast too no waiting weeks for it last time I ordered stuff it came within 2 days. It can take up to 18 months until it can be in fully, but some pups can have a nice looking coat by 7 months! Her coat is still super thick both her parents were long double coats so I'm hoping she'll get the double coat but who knows!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Wow that's a bargain i thought it would of been around 100. It will look even better after you've done that
I wonder how long it will take for her adult coat to come in, do you know?
I'm signed up to pet planet, and I love a bargain! they emailed me today about their end of season sale so I thought I'd have a looksie, beats the ones I was going to buy which were quite dear! But they had so much stuff you should totally have a look for the pups. They've got so much stuff its really fab and the delivery is fast too no waiting weeks for it last time I ordered stuff it came within 2 days. It can take up to 18 months until it can be in fully, but some pups can have a nice looking coat by 7 months! Her coat is still super thick both her parents were long double coats so I'm hoping she'll get the double coat but who knows!
I'm going to have a browse on pet planet now :) nothing better than quick delivery I hate waiting ages for an order, I ordered a grooming table and it took ages to come and once it was delivered it was the wrong colour I was gutted so I've had to return it and send for a new one. I really like that black dog bed, I looked at a similar one a while back but then decided on the mutts and hounds donut bed it's really nice. I got size large so there's plenty room for the pups! I can't wait to see what she's like when she's matured :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going to have a browse on pet planet now :) nothing better than quick delivery I hate waiting ages for an order, I ordered a grooming table and it took ages to come and once it was delivered it was the wrong colour I was gutted so I've had to return it and send for a new one. I really like that black dog bed, I looked at a similar one a while back but then decided on the mutts and hounds donut bed it's really nice. I got size large so there's plenty room for the pups! I can't wait to see what she's like when she's matured :)
I'll need to be getting a grooming table since thats what I want my line of work to be ha! Where did you get yours? Ive been having a look online but I want something super sturdy!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
I'm going to have a browse on pet planet now
nothing better than quick delivery I hate waiting ages for an order, I ordered a grooming table and it took ages to come and once it was delivered it was the wrong colour I was gutted so I've had to return it and send for a new one. I really like that black dog bed, I looked at a similar one a while back but then decided on the mutts and hounds donut bed it's really nice. I got size large so there's plenty room for the pups! I can't wait to see what she's like when she's matured
I'll need to be getting a grooming table since thats what I want my line of work to be ha! Where did you get yours? Ive been having a look online but I want something super sturdy!
This is the one I purchased, http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Moda-Small-Portable-Dog-Grooming-Show-Table-/271877781587?varId=570714206929&txnId=1529887042017
But when it came it was blue which I was dissapointed with cause I picked pink on the colour options so I returned it and ordered another one.
theres loads on eBay, I got a good pink pet hairdryer too. I used it on millie the other day but she didn't like it much haha!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Loving these pictures Caitlin! The cake is adorable and creative. Looks like someone really loves their grandpa. Love the new bed too!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hahahaha!!!! I LOVE the Pablo cake! That is just too cute! Teehee...I'm still laughing over it!

Congrats on all the reasons to celebrate. Sounds like a lovely, low-key weekend.

·
Registered
67 Posts
OMG that bed looks amazing! I have to admit as soon as I found out you got it from Pet Planet I was right there searching for it! ha ha! I stopped myself tho because Cookie already has 3 beds...and she's not even using them ha ha :) And your chis are so adorable!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts