Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what you guys thought of this food. I Am trying to find something that Ava doesn't Have allergic reaction to. So far so good. So i was just wondering what your opinion oh this Thanks!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Cesar has admitted that he doesn't feed the product to HIS dogs so....that says all I need to know!

In addition, I wouldn't feed it because it has grains. However, because you mentioned allergies for Ava, I guess if it's working for her, why change it?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Do you know what she's allergic to? Pippi's got a huge list of things she allergic to, so I might be able to give you some suggestions!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Do you mean cesar as in cesar Milan or the supermarket stuff which is rotten just awful

Try ziwi peak that seems to wo for everyone with issues as it's dehydrated raw

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you mean cesar as in cesar Milan or the supermarket stuff which is rotten just awful

Try ziwi peak that seems to wo for everyone with issues as it's dehydrated raw
I cant seem to find it in Canada.. If anyone knows where i can find it in Canada Please let me know :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Jax has a corn allergy. It can be really hard to find food without corn, we give him nutri for small breeds. I only rarely give him wet food. He isn't picky, though. He really would eat anything. We have to measure and monitor carefully or he'd be a pudgy little thing!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts