Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Please, please research 'Greenies' before feeding. They were known to kill several dogs (choking & gut blockages), the formula was 'changed' and they were declared safe again but, alas, there have still be casualties since the change according to my pet store.

Bully sticks are a far better alternative, as are pigs ears, jerky, those Himalayan Yak thingies (that we can't get, sniff).

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Please, please research 'Greenies' before feeding. They were known to kill several dogs (choking & gut blockages), the formula was 'changed' and they were declared safe again but, alas, there have still be casualties since the change according to my pet store.

Bully sticks are a far better alternative, as are pigs ears, jerky, those Himalayan Yak thingies (that we can't get, sniff).
Pig ears piiigggggyyyyy earssssss - Dex and KC

They looovvveeee those things lol. Dex can finish one ear crunch vrunch crunch in a matter of mins, KC takes longer lol

I hate greenies for that reason and have never once had their little mouths touching those things. When I go into PETsMART and such I go in and its like a force field around that big area just for greenies. It alerts stay stay away far away from these evil products ;)

Adorable picture though! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts