·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Looking good Chachi! :)
Glad the size fits.

·
Registered
84 Posts
He be Styling. Mr. GQ LOL OK, have another question. I went to the main site that carrieds the Puppi ( I can't rmember, whatever it says on his Halter) anyway the only one I could find built like yours was an ugly plad. where did you get it. I tried E-bay as well. I just like the way it fits and it would be perfect for Tinkerbelle. They are about the same size. The one I have is just the cording and does not fit well. Even if it is a little big thats ok. Rather to big than to small.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He be Styling. Mr. GQ LOL OK, have another question. I went to the main site that carrieds the Puppi ( I can't rmember, whatever it says on his Halter) anyway the only one I could find built like yours was an ugly plad. where did you get it. I tried E-bay as well. I just like the way it fits and it would be perfect for Tinkerbelle. They are about the same size. The one I have is just the cording and does not fit well. Even if it is a little big thats ok. Rather to big than to small.
I got it off ebay but here is her site.
www.MyDoggiesCloset.com

She even included a tiny milk bone in there for Chachi!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the nice comments guys! I am really pleased with the harness... and him. We have had him over a month now, and he has done so well. I fear I am holding him a little too much, and spoiling him. I try not to, but he is in my lap as I type this. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.