Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was baby Chance at 3 months old. We couldn't find clothes to fit him, so I made him a sweater out of my daughters sock. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is gorgeous!!!! Ollie was teeny at 3 months too, whereas Jack had shot up at that ages. He is adorable, I bet you spoil him!!
Thank you! Chance is still a little bitty fella', but he can't wear his sock sweater anymore. :lol:

I spoil all 3 of them more than I should. You just can't help it though, can you!?!

BTW, both of your boys are precious! :)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Thank you! Chance is still a little bitty fella', but he can't wear his sock sweater anymore. :lol:

I spoil all 3 of them more than I should. You just can't help it though, can you!?!

BTW, both of your boys are precious! :)
Thank you! I know what you mean about the spoiling - but they soooo deserve it! I'm really considering number 3 now - how is it with 3 compare to 2? xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you! I know what you mean about the spoiling - but they soooo deserve it! I'm really considering number 3 now - how is it with 3 compare to 2? xx
I always say if 2 is fun, 3...4....5....6....can only be more fun. :lol:

It really kinda depends I guess. For me, I care for mine like I would infants. We have a routine that we go by every day to keep everything in order. Of course sometime we have to change things up if something in our schedule differs. It's an adjustment with each new one you bring home, but everything mellows out very quickly. My 3 did well together as far as personalities go, so that made it a bit easier too. I also have a lot of help from my kids and parents. My elderly parents live with me, and even though my Mom is blind, she loves to hold them. So if I'm busy doing something, and one wants to be cuddled, or two, or three (lol) she has an open lap. :) The kids, including my Grandbaby play with them non-stop. Sometime more than they should. I have to tell them to let them alone to give them rest time. I can always tell when they've had enough play time by the looks on their faces, and their reactions. I'd say if you have things down with 2, it wouldn't be much of a change to add another one. I will say that it's all very worth it. :) The young puppy days were the hardest for us. Waking up to make sure they are okay, making sure they eat, not chilled, etc. The first few months you don't get much sleep, but I'm sure you remember those days.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I always say if 2 is fun, 3...4....5....6....can only be more fun. :lol:

It really kinda depends I guess. For me, I care for mine like I would infants. We have a routine that we go by every day to keep everything in order. Of course sometime we have to change things up if something in our schedule differs. It's an adjustment with each new one you bring home, but everything mellows out very quickly. My 3 did well together as far as personalities go, so that made it a bit easier too. I also have a lot of help from my kids and parents. My elderly parents live with me, and even though my Mom is blind, she loves to hold them. So if I'm busy doing something, and one wants to be cuddled, or two, or three (lol) she has an open lap. :) The kids, including my Grandbaby play with them non-stop. Sometime more than they should. I have to tell them to let them alone to give them rest time. I can always tell when they've had enough play time by the looks on their faces, and their reactions. I'd say if you have things down with 2, it wouldn't be much of a change to add another one. I will say that it's all very worth it. :) The young puppy days were the hardest for us. Waking up to make sure they are okay, making sure they eat, not chilled, etc. The first few months you don't get much sleep, but I'm sure you remember those days.
I certainly do. Thanks for the reply. I know in my heart 3 will be fine, but my head is ummming and ahhhring right now! xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMGosh <melts onto floor> he is absolutely perfect! He has to be one of the most precious chi babies I have ever seen. He actually got darker as he got older? Did he keep the green eyes?
Thank you so much! We just love our little guy! :)

We thought for awhile he was going to be a blue fawn. But as he aged he lost the blue cast, and it turned out a dark red color. He has some tan on his chest and on his face. If he got any darker he'd be a chocolate color. His eyes were a very light hazel green as a baby, now they are a light amber color. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I certainly do. Thanks for the reply. I know in my heart 3 will be fine, but my head is ummming and ahhhring right now! xx
I did the same thing during the 2 weeks that I knew Gia was coming home, but not here yet. I kept thinking, oh boy I sure hope I've made the right decision, and I haven't bitten off more than I can chew.

awww. he is adorable. lol i never thought of making a sweater out of a sock, what a great idea for a little puppy
Thank you! So many sock color and patterns, and quite cheap too. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Theresa, you are the only other person that I've ever heard of that made sock sweaters. It's all poor Bambi could wear. She was just too thin for anything else. I had at least 10 of them in all different colors. How funny. The things we do for the "teeney's". Chance is perfect. As a baby and as an adult.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awww, he was so tiny and cute!!
Thank you! :)

Theresa, you are the only other person that I've ever heard of that made sock sweaters. It's all poor Bambi could wear. She was just too thin for anything else. I had at least 10 of them in all different colors. How funny. The things we do for the "teeney's". Chance is perfect. As a baby and as an adult.
Thank you! :) A friend told me about them. That's too cool that Bambi wore them as well. :) I bet she looked so sweet!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts