·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gia was a bunny, and Chance was a Hunter. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw they both look great! I love Gia's especially, love the pink and those polka dot ears! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw they both look great! I love Gia's especially, love the pink and those polka dot ears! :)
Thank you Paula! :) I really love it, but it's made funny. Can't keep it on their head. But she still looked so sweet :D

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Gia you are the cutest pink bunny I have ever seen. Glad Chance only hunts birds. LOL. He looks amazing in his camo. Just like Brad Paisley! Love it!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
VERY cute! :) And the outfits are smart, you can use them not just for Halloween but to keep warm as well. (does that make any sense? I'm soooo tired, sorry)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love their costumes!!
Thank you!! : )

aww some of my fave babies on here. They are adorable no matter what they're wearing. :D
Such cute outfits!
Thank you so much, Cheryl!! : ) :daisy:

VERY cute! :) And the outfits are smart, you can use them not just for Halloween but to keep warm as well. (does that make any sense? I'm soooo tired, sorry)

Yes, it makes plenty of sense. If I could just get them to wear clothes for longer than 3 min. :lol:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts

Yes, it makes plenty of sense. If I could just get them to wear clothes for longer than 3 min. :lol:
You know my guys aren't crazy about wearing clothes inside the house, but outside on walks they seem fine.
Also I find that they aren't too fond of hoodies, but sweaters and coats seem ok. I kind of don't give them much choice.
It's either wear your sweater or don't go out(they always chose to wear the sweater,lol).
Seriously though I spent a lot of time teaching them that sweaters are a positive thing, it means you get to go for a long walk and get lots of praise and maybe even a treat.
Because it's just too cold in Canada for dogs with short hair.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You know my guys aren't crazy about wearing clothes inside the house, but outside on walks they seem fine.
Also I find that they aren't too fond of hoodies, but sweaters and coats seem ok. I kind of don't give them much choice.
It's either wear your sweater or don't go out(they always chose to wear the sweater,lol).
Seriously though I spent a lot of time teaching them that sweaters are a positive thing, it means you get to go for a long walk and get lots of praise and maybe even a treat.
Because it's just too cold in Canada for dogs with short hair.
Yeah, mine do better with clothes that are less restricting. To much collar, longer sleeves, etc., they do not like.

I live in Central Texas, so our weather really never gets super cold. When it does, they go out in the backyard for a few minutes, then run back inside. :lol: I don't let them hang out outside without me with them. We have Hawks out here, big dogs, etc.

I started Lexie out as soon as I got her wearing clothes. But she never learned to like them. I figure what the hey, if they don't like them, I won't force them to wear them. Even as cute as they look in them. :wink:

gia is the cutest bunny iv ever seen
Thank you Amanda! : ) Gia send her love, and big kisses! :daisy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts