Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Aww thank you for posting T. Chance looks so cute in his camo! I think I am going to have to give in and buy Jaxx the camo Puppia.
You even posted Chance in his camo with my favorite hat. I love him in that blue hat.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
You're very welcome, Amy Jo!! Thank you!! :) I really like the camo on him. Jaxx would look adorable in camo!!

I just love hoodies and hats. :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
LOL...someone looks like he's going to get tangled into chihuahuas in the 3rd pic. I dont know how you can walk 3 of them like that in the same time.
It's not an easy task when they all decide to go in different directions. :lol:

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
You're very welcome, Amy Jo!! Thank you!! :) I really like the camo on him. Jaxx would look adorable in camo!!

I just love hoodies and hats. :daisy:
I think I am going to have to order it for him. Jaxx's first harness was Camo. It was the over the head Puppia Camo harness. He was so small I had to tack it until he grew into it because I couldn't find a harness small enough for him. It is one of the few puppy pictures I have of Jaxx is in that harness and it was probably a month after we got him.
As you can tell from the picture he was not thrilled with the harness at first. Hubby loved it though and Jaxx got used to it. He loved to play the game of yanking his head out of it hard when we were taking it off so I switched to the vest type harness.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I love the pictures! But what I want to know is how in the heck did you get him to wear a hat!! Too cute!! And keep it on long enough for a picture!
Thank you, Cindy!! :) It doesn't stay on long, trust me. They'll start the head shake until its off. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I think I am going to have to order it for him. Jaxx's first harness was Camo. It was the over the head Puppia Camo harness. He was so small I had to tack it until he grew into it because I couldn't find a harness small enough for him. It is one of the few puppy pictures I have of Jaxx is in that harness and it was probably a month after we got him.
As you can tell from the picture he was not thrilled with the harness at first. Hubby loved it though and Jaxx got used to it. He loved to play the game of yanking his head out of it hard when we were taking it off so I switched to the vest type harness.
Awwwww!!! How cute!!! :) We have that exact same harness. I like the vest style cause its easier. It also just has that secure look and feel. I don't like the strap around the back on the overheads. You mentioning Jaxx tugging his head out of it reminded me of a pic one of the members posted a long time ago of their baby with the overhead stuck on his head. :lol: Not in a dangerous way to where it would have hurt the pup. It was too cute!!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts