·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how well he liked her. :lol:

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
The friend looked way more afraid of Chance than Chance did of the friend. :coolwink: Pretty funny, considering that other dog looked like he is at LEAST 10X bigger than l'il ole' Chance :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The friend looked way more afraid of Chance than Chance did of the friend. :coolwink: Pretty funny, considering that other dog looked like he is at LEAST 10X bigger than l'il ole' Chance :D
I think she was! :lol: Must have been that fierce barking he was doing. :lol: He cracks me up how tall and proud he stands when he meets a new dog. He wants them to know whose boss. :lol:

She is our next door neighbor’s dog. Sweet girl!! She looks small until you see her next to one of The Wee's. :lol: They make up for it in “attitude.” :wink:

Awww so sweet.
Thank you Kerri! : )

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL! The sequence of her staring at Chance and then leaving cracked me up. Good job showing her who the boss is, Chance. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL! The sequence of her staring at Chance and then leaving cracked me up. Good job showing her who the boss is, Chance. :D
Haha! He's so funny! His little personality cracks me up! So tough when he knows there is no danger. :lol:

Chance you are way to cute and it seems a bit bossy to :)
Thank you Laura! : ) He tries to be bossy. That is, until they turn around and head towards him. Then he squeaks like someone is killing him. :lol: He just puts on a good show. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts