Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got Chance's new cuddle bed that I mentioned in another thread. Thought I'd share. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Mandy! He loves it already, and we've only had it for an hour. :lol:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Hee heee.....little Chance is such a sweetie!!! Looks like he's thinkin' "Geeeezzzz mom,enough with the camera, can't a guys get some rest" lol!!!!

Lori

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I really like that bed...it looks like a cave, I like how he is sunk down into it. Very cozy.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i would definitely love a cuddle bed like that for myself!! chance is so cute, one day i will dognap him!
Me too Ahra! :D Just please take us all when you take him, cause we would be so sad without him. :( :lol:

Hee heee.....little Chance is such a sweetie!!! Looks like he's thinkin' "Geeeezzzz mom,enough with the camera, can't a guys get some rest" lol!!!!

Lori
Thank you Lori! He hates my camera. :lol:

I really like that bed...it looks like a cave, I like how he is sunk down into it. Very cozy.
Yeah, it's like a little cave. They are very nice. He gets at that back and just sinks in and stays warm and cozy. :D

so cute! that's what madison needs since she doesn't burrow like a 'normal' chi!
She would probably love one! It's actually a kitty bed, but it works perfect for Chi's. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, it's a kitty bed. I got it on eBay. They are pretty small. Lemme go find the product number for you. It was only $26/27 dollars. Nice quality too.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, in the search section of eBay, type in Armarkat C05HKF/MH. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well so much for Chance getting his bed to himself. :lol:

Sorry for the butt shot. :lol:

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
lol t what is gia like with her butt in the air lol
jade looks so cute in the bed doubt chance is gonna get peace lol

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh T, mine would love that. Look at that sweet boy. What an angel. He's gonna be so happy having his own bed. Wait until the girls pile in there with him. No privacy for the boys Chancey, sorry!!! Too cute!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
aww he looks very cosy! poppy would love that, shes sitting on my lap looking rather jelous xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol t what is gia like with her butt in the air lol
jade looks so cute in the bed doubt chance is gonna get peace lol
Wasn't that a very lady like pose. :lol: Silly girl! Jade thinks it's hers already. :lol:

Oh T, mine would love that. Look at that sweet boy. What an angel. He's gonna be so happy having his own bed. Wait until the girls pile in there with him. No privacy for the boys Chancey, sorry!!! Too cute!!!
I know they would love it, Robin! You should get one, really. It's so cozy, and nice quality. You and the pups will love it! He has his own beds now, but the girls always stick their butts in with him, or root him out. :lol: Looks like this is going to be the same. :lol:

aww he looks very cosy! poppy would love that, shes sitting on my lap looking rather jelous xx
You should get Poppy one. She will love it! :)

Paco weighs about 6 1/2 to 7 lbs do you think it owuld be too small for him?
Maybe not? Chance weighs around 4 lbs., and there is plenty of room in it. 3 of mine have already crammed themselves in it, so it should be fine. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what a cute bed. looks like he loves it. lol love the butt shot too funny!! & sweet little Jade looks so cute creeping out.
Jade was at the back of it, so Gia was going in for "the kill." :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Perfect bed for Chance!! Soooooo cute!!!

Brodysmom

1 - 20 of 33 Posts