16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, have to share all the new clothes. I have more coming. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So cute!! He looks like he's saying "Aw mom, not again!! Do we have to?!"
Yeah, I think it's more that they don't like being up on that cabinet. If I take them outside, or set them on the ground, they would look much happier about their clothes. But then they run from my camera. :lol: Silly gooses!

Thank you! :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
T, Zoey does that if I don't have something underneath her. I usually will put her on a blanket or a matt on top of my deep freezer :) Then she doesn't have quite such a fit lol.

Chance looks very handsome in his new hoodie.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw Chance looks so cute (and shy, lol) in his new hoodie. :D

·
Registered
602 Posts
hehe he looks impressed! jks. Cute hoodie tho!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
T, Zoey does that if I don't have something underneath her. I usually will put her on a blanket or a matt on top of my deep freezer :) Then she doesn't have quite such a fit lol.

Chance looks very handsome in his new hoodie.
Thank you! Yeah, I think they feel like they are going to lose footing. I'm not sure. I have tried putting something under them on the cabinet, but I think it's mostly the height that scares them. I normally have my hand on them, or I'm super close, but they just don't like it. But that's about the only way to get them still long enough to snap a pic that you can actually see the clothes, cause otherwise they are trottin' around everywhere. :lol: Tell Zoey that The Wee's totally understand her not liking being up high. :p

Aw Chance looks so cute (and shy, lol) in his new hoodie. :D
He is quite the shy baby boy. And so sweet. Thank you Paula! :)

hehe he looks impressed! jks. Cute hoodie tho!
He wasn't impressed at all. :lol: Thanks! :)

LOL awww I LOVE camo!!!! he is adorable :D
I have been trying to find pink camo fleece to make a jacket for leila. Camo Rocks!:headbang:
Thank you Cheryl! :) There are several Pink Camo outfits on eBay. Under $10. It would cost you almost that much to make it. :wink:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Chance is the cutest! Love that manly camo!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you Tracy & Cynthia! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts