Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chance's new Puppia came in today! It is SO nice!! The lined ones are so much nicer than the unlined!

I really wanted this pattern for the girls, but it's a no go. :( Wayyyyyyy too big!

Just some cute pics I took the other day.

Chance:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lexie:

Gia:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That's really gorgeous! I love it! It's perfect for little Chance! I need to get a couple of the lined ones. Love the little Santa hat pics too, so sweet. :D

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Chance is such a cutie! He looks adorable in his new harness and red hat. I love all your chis - they're all gorgeous and stinking cute.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's really gorgeous! I love it! It's perfect for little Chance! I need to get a couple of the lined ones. Love the little Santa hat pics too, so sweet. :D
It is sooooo nice, Paula! So classy looking. I tried to get close ups so the detail could be seen, but the pics do not show how gorgeous it is in person. You will love the lined ones! I really wanted this pattern for all of The Wee's. :/ I'm going to look at the Pinkaholic for the girls. :) I couldn't resist the Santa hat pics. :wink: :lol:

Adorable!
Thanks!

Chance is such a cutie! He looks adorable in his new harness and red hat. I love all your chis - they're all gorgeous and stinking cute.
Awwww, thank you! :daisy: I think they are pretty cute and gorgeous too. :D But I'm a bit biased. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
T....that puppia look very nice on Chance....don't you just love the lined puppia...so thick too...:)...
Thank you Moni! :) I love them!!! They are so much nicer than the unlined! Very warm and cozy too!

O-M-G what a handsome little guy in that new puppia! He's so cute! Lol at the cute lil hat awww
Thank you so much, Kerri! He is my little buddy! :love7:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Aww Chance you looks so handsome! That harness is lovely on him, the little bit of gold with his fur is lovely. Love the Wee Santa Clauses too :) Adorable pics!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Aww Chance you looks so handsome! That harness is lovely on him, the little bit of gold with his fur is lovely. Love the Wee Santa Clauses too :) Adorable pics!
Thank you Katy! :) I really like it! It looks so nice on him. I couldn't wait to get it! Now I'm on a mission to find the girls some warm, lined ones.

I couldn't resist taking the Santa hat pics. :lol: They are so tolerant to my craziness. :lol:

aww, very cute. maybe i might have to get some lined puppias for my girls :)
Thanks Elaine! :) You will really like the lined Puppia's! They are very nice, and cozy warm!

Too cute!
What is that pattern called? I like it!
Thanks Kimberly! :) It is called, Gala. Comes in Black & Ivory. So pretty!

thats is so cool, I really love the crest (emblem) on the top
I'm very happy with it! So classy looking!

·
Registered
185 Posts
What great pics! Chance looks quite proud to be wearing his puppia, and the Santa hats are adorable on your babies!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts