Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No more pic threads for awhile, I promise. :p Until my new Vintage Bitch carrier comes in, that is. :D (Eeeeeeeps, I'm soooooo excited)

Did anyone see my baby boy? Ohhhhhhh, thereeeeeee he is! :lol:

Him so cute I could just eat him up! :lol: Okay, okay, I know, Mama's always love their little babies. :p :lol:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
He is so adorable! I love all the pics, it doesn't bother me at all! :) I could look at photos for days....especially all the cuties on here! Your little boy is so cute.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is so adorable! I love all the pics, it doesn't bother me at all! :) I could look at photos for days....especially all the cuties on here! Your little boy is so cute.
Thank you Kerri! :) I get on a role it seems, and can't stop. :lol:

noone EVER gets tired of cute little Chi pics :) keep 'em comin'....
Oh lord, don't tell me that. :wink: :lol:

sooo cute.....
Thanks Lyndsey! :)

awwwww, so cute :)
Thank you Elaine! :)

Sweet baby boy Chancey!!
((((((Dahlia Hugs))))))))
Chancey sends kisses and hugs to sexy babe, Dahlia! :love7:

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I really enjoy your pictures also...Chance is so cute and he deserves extra pictures cause he is so out numbered by the princess girls.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really enjoy your pictures also...Chance is so cute and he deserves extra pictures cause he is so out numbered by the princess girls.
Thank you Debra! :) He is def. outnumbered, poor little guy. He not only has 3 furry Sissy's, he also has 3 two legged Sissy's. But I do have to say that he is quite spoiled being the only furry boy around here. We think he's pretty special. :love7:

That is just the cutest pic :) i dont mind either haha the more pics the better
Thank you! :) With 4, it's very easy to get carried away with pics. They all seem to be doing something cute at diff. times. :lol:

naww so cute, I never get sicl of pics, keep em comin :)
Thank you! :) I enjoy sharing the pics.

Chancey you are so cute. Tell your Mumma not to stop posting pics!!!! We love your pics!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Pam! :) You are so sweet! As long as Mama's hands are working, the camera will be going. :lol:

i just love when they sleep sprawled out like that lolol soo cute
Me too! More often than not he is laying on his back, with all 4 legs in the air. :lol: And of course I have to get out the dumb ole' camera. :lol: I'm sure they wish it would break. :wink:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw that's one of the cutest pics I've seen of Chance! He looks all cozy and sleepy. So adorable. :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
hehe too cute. No need to stop posting pictures of your babies. Their all too cute! oh love the blanket too lol :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aw that's one of the cutest pics I've seen of Chance! He looks all cozy and sleepy. So adorable. :)
Thank you Paula! :) He is such a sweet little boy. :love7: I just love to see him sleeping like that.

what cute picture, such a beautiful boy
Thank you so much! :)

hehe too cute. No need to stop posting pictures of your babies. Their all too cute! oh love the blanket too lol :)
Thank you very much! :) That is my daughters old comforter that she leaves laying everywhere. :lol: I think Chance found a perfect use for it. :lol:

So cute! Share all the pictures you want :) Love seeing pics of your babies.
Thanks Heather! :) You are all so kind!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hee hee.....Ahhhh, look at little Chance, I think he is in heaven for sure :) He is such a cutie!!!!

Lori
Thank you Lori! :) Def. the look of Heaven. :love7:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts