Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a blanket and two little makeup bags from Pigeonsheep aka Paris Hilton. ;)
It's really fun because I got to pick out the fabrics I like and the embroidery!

I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU! P, we are soooo happy! I can't believe it
arrived today! :toothy8: Didn't you just send it out three days ago? Wow what a cool surprise!
Not only are Chanel & I super happy with your beautiful work, but the bully sticks, the
X-mas card and the V-day card are just too sweet! You are adorable! I took some pictures
right away because I want to show off your awesome work to everyone, sorry for the bad
picture quality, my camera only takes good shots in daylight. Thanks again Pigeonsheep!!! :p

BIG KISS to you & Dexter!!! :love5:

She looks sleepy because she just woke up, but she was very curious to see what she got!

This was a nice surprise, you really didn't have to do that Pigeonsheep! Thank you!

These little bags are too cute!!!

Chanel was really interested in everything, I think she could smell Dexter.

Aww, a kiss for Dex!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

I had to move her off the bed, so she is now sleeping next to papa in her new favorite blankie!

:flower:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
omg...that came FAST??? lmao! hmm weird~ the trackin even says it didn't even get there yet lmao~

thank u so much for the pics! i'll be addin her into my happy clients album on fb :)
when the website is finished up i'll be addin her pic in there as well hehe :lol:

,...i'm still surprised on how fast that got there...someone must be in ur favor! international usually takes 2 weeks...hmmm!!!

i never seen anyone take pics of their pup wrapped up, shes like a burrito! chanel burrito! :D so glad u got everythin in 1 piece! make sure to thank u mailman tomaro as it's "thank your mailman day"! hahaha :shock:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
How sweet. She looks like a little angel cuddled up in her beautiful new blanket. Great job Pigeonsheep! :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awwwwww too cuuuuteeee!!!! love how she's all wrapped up
It's chilly today, our heat is not working properly. Chanel instantly tried to
make a nest out of the blanket, so I helped a little. I find it looks cute too. :)

omg...that came FAST??? lmao! hmm weird~ the trackin even says it didn't even get there yet lmao~

thank u so much for the pics! i'll be addin her into my happy clients album on fb :)
when the website is finished up i'll be addin her pic in there as well hehe :lol:

,...i'm still surprised on how fast that got there...someone must be in ur favor! international usually takes 2 weeks...hmmm!!!

i never seen anyone take pics of their pup wrapped up, shes like a burrito! chanel burrito! :D so glad u got everythin in 1 piece! make sure to thank u mailman tomaro as it's "thank your mailman day"! hahaha :shock:
I know! I was very surprised! Hubby ordered some pants like two weeks ago
so we thought it was his pants, he got so excited like a little kid, only to find
out that the package is for Chanel,lol. Poor baby,lol. It said it came by "air
mail", I guess that's why it was super speedy. I'm happy I got it! :D You
should definitely steal some pics for your websites. Maybe I'll get better shots
tomorrow, if there is enough sun/light. Haha your burrito comment is sooo true! :lol:

How sweet. She looks like a little angel cuddled up in her beautiful new blanket. Great job Pigeonsheep! :)
It's really cute isn't it? I like it a lot, it's very soft too. Hubby was drinking his
coffee with Chanel next to him in her blanket, then he fell asleep on her
blanket,lol. It is really that cozy.

awwww.... Chanel is precious in her new blankie! :cloud9:
Oh I agree! I love it. :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hmmm strange that it went thru airmail o.o it shouldve been first class lol! omg poor hub! i hope he gets his pants soon lmaoooo! they must be really nice pair if he was excited :lol: aw poor chanel! i hate when its cold in the house. i was wonderin why she was wearin monkeys on her hehehe, usually shes nakie in the pics. thanks for the kiss!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Chanel does look very happy indeed!
Those makeup bags are so cool! I want one :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, Channel looks so cute checking out everything :) . i Love the blanket. and love the purses. i ordered 2 also and gave one as a SS gift and kept the black one.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Great pics! Cool stuff! I had no idea you made things Pigeonsheep...great job & I will be following your work :)
lol mel's chi's :lol: yay thanks! u can also follow it on fb too

Chanel does look very happy indeed!
Those makeup bags are so cool! I want one :)
gucci if u want one let me know :)

aww, Channel looks so cute checking out everything :) . i Love the blanket. and love the purses. i ordered 2 also and gave one as a SS gift and kept the black one.
hey elaine! ohhhhh so u decided to not be greedy and not keep both LMAO! :daisy:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Pigeonsheep, look everyone loves your blankie. :love7:

We didn't get too much sunlight today, but I tried to take better pics for your website.

I just love this shot. :)

Gotta run now, the Chi pups are keeping me on my toes non-stop...so tired...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts