Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I brought home Chanel yesterday. I tried photobucket but it would not copy or paste. I had to make an album again. My stepdaughter took the photos so sorry that Chanel was sideways. I will take photos when I dont have to police my Sparkles.
I would appreciate as many experiences of those who had a very jealous chi when bringing in a 2nd.
Chanel,is loving,follows me everywhere, tries to bond with Sparkles, a great eater.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
OMG!! Chanel is so pretty I'd like to steal her!! Hope she and Sparkles get along pretty quickly.

I wonder why photobucket pics won't work for you :confused:

·
Registered
201 Posts
ive just brought a pup home too,bell isnt nasty to her but she is taking everything off her and has to get involved if im fussing the pup,she's also a bit rough when playing but i think thats not intensional im still giving bell loads of attention though,its been 4 days today,but its getting better,and improving every day,i hope yours settle in quickly for you

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i'd try to give Sparkles as much attention as you can and tell her you love her so much, and try not to make such a fuss over Channel.
i loved all the new pics in your album. i'm happy the teacup size polka dot ruffle shirt looks so cute on Chanel :)

oh, and Channel is so adorable, i love her !!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thankyou for all the lovely comments. i have been giving Sparkles tons of love and attention. She is sleeping in my left arm as i type. i think she is starting to relax!

·
Registered
51 Posts
congrats on your new chi. if you can find one on ebay your should pick up a chanel collar for chanel, it seems only fitting.

off topic - i think it's amusing when people name their chis after high end designers. i've met a number of guccis, pradas and chanels. IMO, and it's only my opinion, it seems to perpetuate the idea that chis are just accessories and not pets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts