Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never thought this would happen to me, but somehow it did. :foxes15:
Hubby and I were worried so we brought her to the vet and he
confirmed the pregnancy. The father can be anyone unfortunately.
It must of happened one of those times I ran to the corner store
and left her unsupervised at the dog park. sigh. Hopefully the pups
will be really cute so we could at least get some debt paid by
selling them. What can I say, accidents happen to the best of us,
only thing left to do is make the most out of it.

APRIL FOOLS'!!!!!!!!!! :tongue1: :p :dance: :eek:ccasion9: :laughing9: :clown: :laughing7: :smilebox: :joker:

hahaha, :lol: I'm so sorry, I could not help myself!!! I just had to play a joke on you my dear friends, after all it's April Fools' Day! ;)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OMG my heart was racing!!!!! Get some debt paid off. HA HA HA. You know what's really bad though?! There are people WHO DO THIS VERY THING!!!! I guess that just makes it all the funnier, but kinda sad at the same time. There are some who will read this thread and find nothing at all wrong with it. ;)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry girls, I'll be good from now on. :angel11:
April Fools' brings out the troublemaker in me. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG my heart was racing!!!!! Get some debt paid off. HA HA HA. You know what's really bad though?! There are people WHO DO THIS VERY THING!!!! I guess that just makes it all the funnier, but kinda sad at the same time. There are some who will read this thread and find nothing at all wrong with it. ;)
Oh I know all too well Tracy. :(
Most of my rescues are dogs from oops litters.
I've cried too many tears, time to laugh at this foolishness now.
Have to have a sense of humor about it, otherwise it gets too depressing.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
You scared the HECK out of me!!! You got me!!! My mind started racing thinking NO WAY you would leave your baby unsupervised at a dog park, etc... HAHA

GOOD ONE!!!!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Of course I would not leave her alone Lisa, not in a million years.
We actually now stay away completely from dog parks because
some owners aren't very responsible and bring in dog aggressive
dogs, so they ruin the experience for everyone else.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Ok, i must admit... the title got me. When i saw it, two things went thru my mind

1) :director: WTF!!!
2) I will will probably end up getting one lol

When i read the part un supervised at dog park i knew then it was a joke. No way would princess Chanel ever be left alone like that ;)

·
Registered
275 Posts
omg ~LS~ i was thinking poor chanel and what if it not a chi dog that got her pregnant!!!!!!!! then waas thinking i want one lol

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I must admit, that was a good one. My blood was boiling and I was ready to tell you how I felt, especially after the whole "hope they're cute enough to get debt paid off". LOL! Since like Tracy said, there are people out there like that.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I must admit, that was a good one. My blood was boiling and I was ready to tell you how I felt, especially after the whole "hope they're cute enough to get debt paid off". LOL! Since like Tracy said, there are people out there like that.
Same as me,:p was thinking what is the matter with that woman leaving her at the dog P,she's mad

·
Premium Member
5,275 Posts
I already had a well-deserved script to type just for you!!! for GOD SAKES how could you leave her UNsupervised at a DOG PARK whist you got for a refreshing drink....

lol

you got me on that one!!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I might have well enjoyed reading that. I like your honesty and bravery!!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
She got me too!:shock: While I was reading it for the 5th time I was trying to word my chewing out pleasantly.:nmad2: I should have known better--that's why I was so shocked!!! I thought I'm not believing what I'm reading left her alone at the dog park? Could be any breed? LS of ALL PEOPLE ?? I'm SO confused :laughing3::laughing3::laughing3: LS, you funny, funny girl. We would try to get you back, but we are no match for you! hahahaha

1 - 20 of 39 Posts